This is winter protection on my Audi A3

butler2.8i

Jul 26, 2009
Hartlepool
Cool. How you finding Pete 53? I am thinking its similar to the hardcore XXX wax?

I just find the pete`s so easy to use really, will see how it holds up over the next few weeks. The owner of the RS turbo i did a fw month ago is using XXX on his daily astra so will see which holds up best

Sep 3, 2009
Walsall, West Mids
Looked at this a week or so back but didnt get chance to comment...

Finish looks lovely mate, very slick and really nice reflections on silver (which isnt easy !).

Nice use of glaze's and sealants as well... been looking at more the CG range recently and been itching to get back into waxing although maybe not on my own car... still love Zaino too much ;)

Have to smile at some of the comments on this thread too... i work with a guy that said the same and reckons the local splash n dash is all you need to get a clean car. That was until he sold the car to another guy at work and i detailed it... lets just say he's been asking me to do his car ever since.

I cleaned my car last week and then it rained as soon as i had cleared the gear away. I dont mind cause i know the car is clean under the rain, 40mph down the road and its dry... that freaks people out at the lights in the rain :D

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
Try Werkstat or CarLack Shaun. Although Ziano is great I go to other products more often.

butler2.8i

Jul 26, 2009
Hartlepool
Cheers Maz, i`ve got the full Werkstat kit which i think i`m going to use on the car once i`ve done a correction detail on it in the summer, but i have just been offered a coat of Swissvax Crystal Rock which i`m really tempted by lol

vroomtshh

Sep 11, 2005
Dreghorn, Scotland
tbh, i think some of the people who are into 'detailing' are way over the top. There's having a clean and well looked after car and then 'get a life' lol!

You mean the kind of people who take days off work, to remove the wheels and clean under the arches for two days solid? Those kinds of people :whistle::lol:

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise