Trax 2015 - attending list

Jack92

Need to know who wants to come

Ticket prices £18 including car pass (£1 more than on site which will pay for special delivery so the tickets don't get lost and depending how many people book. if it's ok with the admins, whatever is left will go into a banner or something to make the stand look better

On the gate tickets are available for passengers as well but these are £24 (passengers can also be booked in advanced for £18 as well but this doesn't count towards our car count)

One the tickets are received we will meet up either locally to people near by and convoy if wanted or at a location near to the event to hand out the tickets and passes

Closing date 2nd of June (allows time for me to submit all forms necessary)

Please if any other suggestions or something that seems strange or could be improved on let me know.

Also please confirm if you want to come and I shall start a list below

Jack92 - is a failure and can no longer come
Cupraslayer - Confirmed
3gte -confirmed
6J_or_no_way - Confrmed
Mr W - Confirmed

Let me know if you want adding to the list or are confirmed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Jack92

Can't believe I'm about to say this after everything... But I'm not going to be able to make it. I'm now working on British summer time festival from the 17th. Hopefully 6J or no way will be able to take over?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6J_or_no_way

Apr 24, 2015
Leigh, Essex - UK
As Jack will not be attending i will be taking over organising the event, however we are now going to need another member to sign up as we have a five member minimum so everyone rally other members you think might be interested!

6J_or_no_way

Apr 24, 2015
Leigh, Essex - UK
Updated attendance list.

So here is the list so far, re-posted from Jack92 so i can edit it!

Jack92 - Unfortunately cannot attend :cop:

6J_or_no_way - Confrmed
Cupraslayer - Confirmed
3gte -Confirmed
Mr W - Confirmed
BDG - Confirmed

Last edited:

Kyado

Jan 13, 2015
I'll be going, but unsure about stand. Had stand at PVS last weekend and getting out of the place was a nightmare compared to normal parking. Not been to Trax before though, so could be different?

Mr W

Feb 10, 2014
North London
Guys, big problem, car isn't well at all and may not be fixes in time :(
If there is anyone at all that would like my ticket please take my place as I don't want to let any of you guys Down

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members