Virosol Suppliers

grasshopper

aarrhhhh so
Nov 11, 2003
North East Hants
Visit site
Been reading the threads regarding alloy wheel cleaning and thought I'd give some Virosol a try. Being a QS I wanted to find the cheapest place to buy it :redface: .
Jantastic seem to be the popular choice but I wondered whether anyone had got it off the shelf from a uk distributor for less or an online supplier with cheaper carriage charges :confused:
I know it's not expensive, but hey, why pay more than you have to :roflmao: .

Cheers

Ruddmeister

Everything in Moderation
Jun 23, 2003
Weston-super-Mare
en.wikipedia.org
grasshopper said:
Been reading the threads regarding alloy wheel cleaning and thought I'd give some Virosol a try. Being a QS I wanted to find the cheapest place to buy it :redface: .
Jantastic seem to be the popular choice but I wondered whether anyone had got it off the shelf from a uk distributor for less or an online supplier with cheaper carriage charges :confused:
I know it's not expensive, but hey, why pay more than you have to :roflmao: .

Cheers

You'll be asking for 2.5% MCD soon :rolleyes: why not ask for 3% retention till you see if it works :roflmao:

Get your buying department onto it, get them to scour the country for it, say it's for one of your projects and you want to use it as Brick Cleaner :cartman:

Or just use Jantastic :D

grasshopper

aarrhhhh so
Nov 11, 2003
North East Hants
Visit site
Cheapest Viro-Sol

If you buy 5 x 5 litres of Viro-Sol from Jantastic you should get it carriage free at £34.01 for the lot (£6.80 per 5 litres).
You will just need to do what I did and get a few mates to do a group buy or do lots of wheel cleaning :runaway:

Ruddmeister - my buying dept did me proud mind you no MCD or retention :redface:

peter white

Thames Valley Supplier of Virosol

I found a very helpfull supplier for Virosol who will supply in smaller quantities such as 5 litres (without the need therfore to spend a fortune on a massive amout of product.
The also said they will deliver within the Thames Valley area for £2.
they are Oxford Disposables telehone 01491 836628

Jace

Sneaker Freaker
Why not just go to your local ALDI & get some of their Citrus APC, about £0.60 a litre IIRC.

I find that the Virosol kind of tinted the wheels a little after prolonged use, I just use Megs wheel brightener once a month now & hot water/shampoo in between.

A coat of Jetseal & Poor boys wheel sealant helps too

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.