which alloys do you reckon

which wheels to fit

• Total voters

chrisbond69

chris bond
Jun 11, 2005
Cirencester, Glos
they do look nice he wants 17" though just his choice i suppose, true them futuras look nice true, and i tried to do the keskin kt4s on the car but it looked a little bit busy if you understand to many lines i dunno. Id worry the futura's look to deep.

gavthelad

Bring on the Boooooost
Nov 19, 2005
Redditch (Midlands)
they do look nice he wants 17" though just his choice i suppose, true them futuras look nice true, and i tried to do the keskin kt4s on the car but it looked a little bit busy if you understand to many lines i dunno. Id worry the futura's look to deep.

Yeah maybe a bit too deep once their on the car and in the flesh but i think the photoshop picture looks sweet!! Ive got 17's on mine, as soon as i put them on i knew i could definately get away with 18's........Personal choice though, 17's will be better and less hassle..

gavthelad

Bring on the Boooooost
Nov 19, 2005
Redditch (Midlands)
Its not about how big you can fit, its what size suits the car ;)

Ive seen a couple with 18's and i think it looks mint and suits the car (personal opinion) but you have to run your suspension like rock and the ride comfort aint gonna be much cop so it has its downfalls.:p

Feb 20, 2005
Telford ay it...
With the types of wheels you have shown you need to go wide in my opinion so 17"s would be sensible. 18" x 9" on the rear may make it look like a tractor.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.