Windscreen wiper blades for seat altea xl

jeluge

Hi, I got my 07 seat altea xl earlier this year any its time to replace my wiper blades. I have had a quick look around online and found out that the prices were a more than i was used to. I haven't had a car with 'specific fit' wipers before and am used to getting cheapo ones from wilkos, but looks like this isn't an option with the altea xl. Can anyone reccomend where to get the best price for wiper blades (i am ok with buying online or in a shop). I have been putting it off for a few weeks now due to the cost, but i am going to have to bite the bullet as the the passenger side is pretty useless now. Any advise would be much appreaciated. Cheers.

jeluge

Anybody? I would really appreciate any advise on where to buy these,

aircanman

I would have a bash at euro car parts, which is where I got my last set from, they were not too bad but around the £30 mark. They are very good wipers in all fairness though.

jeluge

Thanks for all your responces. I found some at a website called astraautomotive.co.uk , searched up on there for seat alea xl and the popped up at a far better price than anywhere else i have looked. They were £17.10 plus £3.50 postage for the pair of front wipers. Cheers.

jeluge

The whole wiper blade. I'll post when i get them to let you know what they are like.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.