SEAT Bluetooth Compatability List

Eccles

Anyone know if a Nokia 3110 or 2630 works with the Leon's Bluetooth?

I'm asking because Tesco (sorry) have them for under £35 if you spend £25 on other stuff at the same time, and then you can get it unlocked for free at one of the many on-line outfits.

Cheers.

07 TFSI Sport in Grey

H8T WP

im wondering if the bluetooth will be compatible with my new phone come friday.... THE APPLE iPhone !!! ???

any ideas?

Thor_Asgard

Jan 28, 2007
Somerset,UK
im wondering if the bluetooth will be compatible with my new phone come friday.... THE APPLE iPhone !!! ???

any ideas?
Hi H8t WP
Got my Iphone on Friday night
The bluetooth works fine and so does the phone book functions
Have not had time to check the rest of the stuff out
But Yes it works

Thor

Deleted member 23024

I can confirm that the K850i sony works but only the phone book downloads not last calls ect

CoMMy

Jun 25, 2007
Hi H8t WP
But Yes it works

Thor

GREAT!!!
Thank you!!

my iPhone coming in 2 weeks!

H8T WP

Hi H8t WP
But Yes it works

Thor
I can now confirm this, perfect ! cant believe it works, ive seen people with ferarri's porches etc and they are pissed off that it doesn't work lol

big up seat lol Love it !

techno

Sep 15, 2007
Cannock Staffs
The N95 is a fantastic phone but the sim mode still doesn't work with the leon.
The call side of things does so half of it works but no phonebook on the display. ah never mind :cry:

Haddock

Burning Oil @ 140
Mar 19, 2006
Yorkshire
Sony W580i works fine - phonebook and last numbers dialed etc...

Just the same as my last Sony though (K750) - you need to have the numbers in the phone only, and not the sim or you have all contacts twice..

Chris

smartin

Samsung D900

Hi there,

Quick question about how this phone works with the Bluetooth system. Car sees the phone and downloads the phonebook OK and will dial numbers from it without a problem. The other options (Missed Calls, Last Dialled etc) are just a garbled mess.

Anyone else have this problem? I know it's only a minor niggle.

Cheers

DanGB

Who need's a Diesel....
Feb 12, 2006
London
Hi there,

Quick question about how this phone works with the Bluetooth system. Car sees the phone and downloads the phonebook OK and will dial numbers from it without a problem. The other options (Missed Calls, Last Dialled etc) are just a garbled mess.

Anyone else have this problem? I know it's only a minor niggle.

Cheers

thats called call stacks, and unfortunately it doesnt workk with all phones!

nosering1

I can now confirm this, perfect ! cant believe it works, ive seen people with ferarri's porches etc and they are pissed off that it doesn't work lol

big up seat lol Love it !

I have a leon cupra2, 2 months old, with bluetooth.
Just bought an 8gig iphone last week. It seemed to work fine with the car bluetooth but after using it a couple of times i found out that it gets disconnected at times and the msg insert phone appears on the car's screen while i'm talking. This takes a few seconds and i can't hear the other person talking. Then it connects again and everything is fine.
Did anyone noticed this with the iphone?

s3quence

Aug 16, 2007
Nr Milton Keynes
I have a leon cupra2, 2 months old, with bluetooth.
Just bought an 8gig iphone last week. It seemed to work fine with the car bluetooth but after using it a couple of times i found out that it gets disconnected at times and the msg insert phone appears on the car's screen while i'm talking. This takes a few seconds and i can't hear the other person talking. Then it connects again and everything is fine.
Did anyone noticed this with the iphone?

Does it have a power saving mode? My windows mobile fone turn the screen off after 5 mins to save battery life. I just disable that and it stays connected all the time

nosering1

Does it have a power saving mode? My windows mobile fone turn the screen off after 5 mins to save battery life. I just disable that and it stays connected all the time

Actually i do have this feature enabled on the iphone. I'll try switching it off.
I would prefer having this on however cause it also locks the screen and i always forget to lock it manually.

owls11

Hi,

I have a Sony K800i and everything works fine - Most of the time !

Now and again the phone will lock up when trying to dial through car.
The only way of turning phone off is by removing battery and turning back on. It then connects to car and works fine ! Ive also updated phone to latest software. Has anybody else had this ??????????????????

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.