SEAT Bluetooth Compatability List

yorkphil

OK, I've tried deleting the pairing and it has now copied all the contacts over, but for some reason the entries are now listed in 2 blocks so I get a load of contacts listed in A-Z order and then another set listed in A-Z.

Is it possible to get the contacts to re-sort themselves?

Speedydom

hi, just picked up my new leon today with bluetooth. i have a samsung E370. this connects but no phone book.

i have just read this thread and noticed some people say they can make and receive calls if the phone book has not downloaded. do you just use your phone as normal, to answer a call for instance and it comes over the speakers via bluetooth so it is still hands free??

p.s i know nothing about phones, to upgrade the phones software or what ever it is do i just go to the samsung site?

Since this post have you tried the E370 ?
Does it works properly (with phone book) now or just a hands free ?

Schiller

I don't know if its being mensioned before but Sony Ericsson K800i works perfectly,tested on my Cupra.

:D

Chris_Cupra

Apr 17, 2007
Athens, Greece
I don't know if its being mensioned before but Sony Ericsson K800i works perfectly,tested on my Cupra.

:D

Absolutely, K800i works perfectly ...!!!:D

The BT stores both the SIM catalogue and the phone's memory one ...! Therefore, if someone has all or some phone numbers stored in both catalogues, then you get every name twice in car's BT. What I did is that I cleared from phone's memory every number that was stored in SIM as well, and finally it worked having every number once ...:whistle:[B)]

jonnyash

fr 170 tdi
Jun 6, 2007
north somerset
just had the motorola v8 and cant get the phonebook up on the mfd any ideads? previously had the v3i and that was perfect!

Last edited:

mtarifi

i will get my FR today and was wondering that if the Nokia 9300i works with the bluetooth kit or not, i know that it will connect but will it download the address book.

trutata

Nokia 6120: connects & calling works fine but no address book download.

CoMMy

Jun 25, 2007
The funny thing with my Nokia , it connects, calls fine, but no phonebook!

HOWEVER!

When it rings, i can hear the mobile ringtone i have set from the car audio system!

Using my HTC TyTN, i can connect, call fine, and phonebook works but has no support for the ringtone!

Weird :S

mtarifi

i got me Leon last night and the car is amazing i love it. i have tried the nokia 9300i it didnt find the car bluetooth so i dont know wats the issue there but i will try to update my firmware for the phone. but i have tried my other phone which is the LG k800 connects to the car but no phone book.

CoMMy

Jun 25, 2007
i think the 9300 isnt compatible though i might be wrong.

Check the BT settings maybe ur set to undiscoverable mode

mtarifi

i was searching for the bluetooth device but it didnt find it so i will check with the service center for nokia here.

techno

Sep 15, 2007
Cannock Staffs
I have a Nokia N95 and all works fine apart from the phonebook but making and recieving calls is no probs. tried to update the latest firmware but that did nothing what wasn't there before

flakmunky

Olympic Knitting Champion
Aug 23, 2005
Marmitehampton
Hi,

I haven't got my car yet, but re Nokia N95 (and other phones) & Phonebook - has any one tried sending a contact to the car?

My Parrot kit on my outgoing car didn't get the phonebook from my N72 but it did from the N95... There was also an option with the Parrot kit for 'Object Push' which overcame problems with phonebook copying... Has the Bluetooth menu got anything like that? I had a look in the manual in the 24hr test car I drove the other week (didn't have BT) but there was nothing about BT listed. Is it a seperate manual?

fM

DanGB

Who need's a Diesel....
Feb 12, 2006
London
If you search this thread, Thee are several posts say that the phone connects but will not download the phonebook. ;)

Nope, there is just recent calls etc, and phonebook, no other features :)

But you can use voice dialing, and save names in the voice dial function.

flakmunky

Olympic Knitting Champion
Aug 23, 2005
Marmitehampton
Hi Dan,

Thanks - I have read through this thread... Recent calls & Voice Dial are fine for me too, but that isn't what I was asking; has anyone tried sending contacts to the car or tried in any other way to do a BT Object Push? Can the car discover teh phone or do you have to discover the car?

EDIT: Just found this which has this link to a Symbian application used to push phone cantacts to a Nokia BT car phone. Apparantly by doing the following this application will successfully transfer the phone book contacts with an Audi S3, however it does say that the latest Audi version allows the car to discover the phone and this is what is needed:

Download and install the application: "Nokia 810 Contact Download Application for Nokia S60 3rd edition devices" If you are unsure how to install, there is also a Guide on that page to install it.

When you have the application on your phone, Delete the Bluetooth Pairing from BOTH the car and the phone.

Start the Download Application on the N95. Then when it is running in the background, pair the Bluetooth in the Phone to the car again, this should then initiate the transfer of the contacts.

As I said - my car hasn't yet arrived so I can't try this... Any one want to?

fM

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise