SEAT Bluetooth Compatability List

wavman

Thanks lary! But there were several posts on the previous page regarding people trying to get a phonebook sync to work on the N73 even though in it's native state it seems it does not work. Was just wondering A) how succesful peoples attempts had been? and B) If I leave the phone book entries that are sync'd in there now...will it stay there when I connect an N73 or will it's failure to sync wipe out my current entries?

Many thanks.:blink:

CoMMy

Jun 25, 2007
Works with all pocket pc's!!

Also downloads contacts and operates bluetooth all features!

LordElric

Aug 30, 2006
Chalkida,Greece
Greetings,
i just got the nokia N95,and i am far away from home(and from car). so i haven't the chance to try it with the bluetooth.Has anyone tried this phone,and what was the results?I cant find it in compatible phones lists,but i thought maybe its because its a new phone

Antonis

Specifically HTC TyTN and Imate Kjam!
because i still wait for my new leon cupra, i went in the dealers test drive and i checked my pocket pc HTC TYTN and it works great with the bluetooth. Now i bought the new HTC TOUCH. i will test it when my car come and i will give my comments back :)
i am sure though that all pocket pc will work great with the bluetooth cause they have the "SAP" selection which means "Sim Application Protocol" if i remember right :)

CoMMy

Jun 25, 2007
because i still wait for my new leon cupra, i went in the dealers test drive and i checked my pocket pc HTC TYTN and it works great with the bluetooth. Now i bought the new HTC TOUCH. i will test it when my car come and i will give my comments back :)
i am sure though that all pocket pc will work great with the bluetooth cause they have the "SAP" selection which means "Sim Application Protocol" if i remember right :)

Exactly my point dude;)

Windows Mobile devices can connect to SEAT_UHV devices with full compatibility! ! !

Island Cupra

Apr 10, 2007
Jersey, Channel Islands
Greetings,
i just got the nokia N95,and i am far away from home(and from car). so i haven't the chance to try it with the bluetooth.Has anyone tried this phone,and what was the results?I cant find it in compatible phones lists,but i thought maybe its because its a new phone

The Nokia N95 will work, receive calls very well but will not download the phone book or lst last/missed calls.

Hey as log as I can answer that's all I need to do

russ27

prob with bluetooth

Hi can someone help me. Got my new leon fr on tuesday and set bluetooth up with my k800i it all worked well until this morning when the phone connected to the bluetooth it disconected about 1 min after then reconected and so on and on until i turned my bluetooth off because i was fed up with it. Any ideas anyone

Chris_Cupra

Apr 17, 2007
Athens, Greece
Hi can someone help me. Got my new leon fr on tuesday and set bluetooth up with my k800i it all worked well until this morning when the phone connected to the bluetooth it disconected about 1 min after then reconected and so on and on until i turned my bluetooth off because i was fed up with it. Any ideas anyone

Just update your mobile's software version from sony ericsson's site by downloading the latest version for K800i. First, you need to install the CD that came with the mobile phone and let the internet connection (guides you to sony ericsson's website) to do the rest (you need to have the phone connected to your PC with the specific usb cable that came with it)...! It's fairly easy and you can get the update within 30 min and thereafter enjoy your bluetooth with mobile communication without any interruption ...!!! :rolleyes:

CoMMy

Jun 25, 2007

Something i have noticed...

When the engine is off, the bluetooth randomly disconnects...

Also, you should NOT have your device in standby mode (pda, pocket pcs) or again you will get this.

If you have a normal phone, simply have it somewhere close to the radio, or you will still have the timeouts...

if you follow the above you wont have problems :) :happy:

nicka56

I can confirm that the Nokia 3110 classic also works including the phone book.

I thought the phone book wouldnt work since it runs symbian s40 but Im not complaining that it does :)

Last edited by a moderator:

grayman

Jul 27, 2007
I can confirm that a Blackberry 7100 works as long as the OS is at least 4.1.

Leon Sport with steering controls.

ghosty

Jun 14, 2007
essex
the wifes nokia 6300 works (downloads phonebook) without dropping out
and my nokia N95 works (no phonebook) without dropping out

..thats good enough :)

yorkphil

Does anyone know if there is a way to reset or re-download the phonebook?

I have a PokcetPC (XDA Trion) and the phonebook has only partly downloaded - annoyingly, the numbers I use most are among those that haven't downloaded.

Tam

Santa in disguise :)
Feb 10, 2005
Near Reevo :)
Does anyone know if there is a way to reset or re-download the phonebook?

I have a PokcetPC (XDA Trion) and the phonebook has only partly downloaded - annoyingly, the numbers I use most are among those that haven't downloaded.

Yep,

On your phone delete the pairing.

Then recreate the pairing, the address book will be uploaded again.

yorkphil

Hmm, I think Ive tried that without success, but I'll give it another go and see what happens.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.