Silly Cornering Lights

sicasey

FR Derv Power
Jul 24, 2005
Cheshire
Ok, I've only had this car since Monday and already the pointless cornering lights are driving me mad. They just look stupid, like when sat behind a car at the roundabout waiting with some small degree of lock on the steering wheel and you have one fog light on! WTF?

It looks as if you only have one fog light working and you can see people looking at the front thinking whats that all about? Also, when they are constantly going on and off say for example over a series of several roundabouts it looks to the person in front that you are flashing your fogs at them....

Who's stupid idea was it to add this "feature"? [:@]

Please, please, can someone tell me how to disable this pointless feature? :funk:

Biker

Oct 6, 2003
Northumberland
Visit site
Got to admit I have found then quite handy. They saved me from clipping a very high kerbstone in a poorly lit motorway service area one night, so mine are staying switched on :D

sicasey

FR Derv Power
Jul 24, 2005
Cheshire
Ok so its been decided the only way of turning them off is to either pull the fuse or drive every where as fast as possible. Loving it. :clap: :bleh:

char_baby

Charlotte :)
Apr 26, 2010
Hampshire
I like mine. Dont really understand how people get so angry with them. You can't exactly see them apart from reflections.

andrewfx1

Jun 5, 2010
Ok, I've only had this car since Monday and already the pointless cornering lights are driving me mad. They just look stupid, like when sat behind a car at the roundabout waiting with some small degree of lock on the steering wheel and you have one fog light on! WTF?

It looks as if you only have one fog light working and you can see people looking at the front thinking whats that all about? Also, when they are constantly going on and off say for example over a series of several roundabouts it looks to the person in front that you are flashing your fogs at them....

Who's stupid idea was it to add this "feature"? [:@]

Please, please, can someone tell me how to disable this pointless feature? :funk:

dsfs2.jpg

In 09 Central Electronics, Long coding, Byte 12
just uncheck bit 6 in byte 12!

i have mine switched off!:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 23, 2010
Here
If what you say is the way to do it, I would suggest you post it in the FAQ section. Also use the IMG tags to make the picture show.

andrewfx1

Jun 5, 2010
If what you say is the way to do it, I would suggest you post it in the FAQ section. Also use the IMG tags to make the picture show.

i can't use that because it tells me that i have to post at least 15 posts to be able to post pictures and urls...

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.