Lights not turning off

Sep 29, 2023
I just got my new Formentor home. Got out, locked the car went indoors. After 10 minutes I looked at the app, and it said the lights were still on. I had a look and, yes the front and back lights were still on.

I managed to get them to switch off by unlocking the car and disabling the auto lights, then locking the car.

I am assuming this is to do with the coming home feature(?). Is there a place to reduce the timeout or disable it entirely. It’s currently 14:00 and bright sunshine, so I’d have thought it wouldn’t even have activated.

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
I just got my new Formentor home. Got out, locked the car went indoors. After 10 minutes I looked at the app, and it said the lights were still on. I had a look and, yes the front and back lights were still on.

I managed to get them to switch off by unlocking the car and disabling the auto lights, then locking the car.

I am assuming this is to do with the coming home feature(?). Is there a place to reduce the timeout or disable it entirely. It’s currently 14:00 and bright sunshine, so I’d have thought it wouldn’t even have activated.
When I park my Leon they never come on unless it is dark, sounds like a fault.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.