wild willy

Aug 4, 2003
Wales
That Jetex (8001) is the one i run in my LCR and i've seen 262 g/sec with it on, its the best one for the LCR imho.
When i first fitted it, i gained 8g/sec over my dynatwist set up. Don'tworry about the turbulance issue but keeping it tighter to the wing can only be a good idea. I'm looking to get some foam cut so that i can seal it off from the rest of the engine bay.

J0N

Defected!
I'm hearing nothing but good things about these filters, it was harty190486's Vag Com logs that got me thinking about getting one.
I'm surprised I've not heard reports on these before. Obviously I've heard of Jetex Filtes and Exhaust but no one has really had anything to say about them until now.

JamJay

California Bound

andytaylor1980

Jul 30, 2009
North East (Middlesbrough)
Ordered mine yesterday and it arrived today top service from Jetex, i phoned my order through as i needed it delivering to a work address and the guy from Jetex was a really nice guy.

Fitted today really easy job, cant really feel any difference in response etc but it sounds alot beefier than my Ram air Max flow.

Overall looks the business and sounds good what more could we wish for.

Phillc

Love is....Yellow
Apr 23, 2007
Pershore, worcestershire
Dam this forum:cry: it make me spend all my money, just after buying a powertech filter from James i read this thread and today i recieved my nice new Jetex filter (FR-08001):D i will just have to try them both out now [B)]

Phillc

Love is....Yellow
Apr 23, 2007
Pershore, worcestershire
The filters for the LCR 80mm so i have bought a 80>70mm reucer and a 80mm conector pipe, i will run it for a while then run the Powertech, but at least i will have a filter that will fit when i get the 80mm LCR maff housing

Jul 29, 2006
cumbria
www.facebook.com
Can't wait to see what logs you get Jonny,
One question tho with these open cone filters,the plastic pipe with the push on end that goes to the original airbox,what do you do with that now,i see pics of a small filter that must go to that pipe,do you replace the pipe with silicone tube?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.