Front splitter?

Dillan colleer

Aug 27, 2015
Does anyone know of a front splitter that will fit onto my 1.2tsi i-tech with relative easy and as little modification as possible
Cheers

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

MjrSharpe

Astra VXR
Jun 18, 2012
Northern Ireland
421991817081f8b673812e309233a517.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dillan colleer

Aug 27, 2015
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Looks good is that the fr?

Steve221

Workshy Fop.
May 30, 2003
Newcastle
Visit site
I've got a roll of the EZ lip stuff mate. Got it ages ago from eBay and never used it. Have a look at the guides on YouTube of how to fit it and you can have mine for £10 including postage in the UK.

a22tenc

Jan 21, 2015
I bought the lcr splitter from seat, cost me 38€, since i saw many with them and the ezlip is just foam.
But it just doesnt fit to the shape of the FR facelift bumper. Waste of money. I dont know how they got it to fit on theirs but i gave up.

But yours is i-tech so the bumper is straight i think it will fit with no problem.

joenewton_1709

joenewton_1709
Feb 12, 2015
Warrington - Cheshire
I've got a roll of the EZ lip stuff mate. Got it ages ago from eBay and never used it. Have a look at the guides on YouTube of how to fit it and you can have mine for £10 including postage in the UK.

I'd take that off your hands for a tenner, happily give it a try with mine! Been looking for a splitter for my aero body kit, spoke to triple R and their cupra one wouldn't fit, so for £10 I might as well give it a try?

Dillan colleer

Aug 27, 2015
Id like to give that a go if the other guy doesnt take it

joenewton_1709

joenewton_1709
Feb 12, 2015
Warrington - Cheshire
Send me a Private Message if you can mate, it says you can't receive them.

I think it's fair that you have first option as this is your thread and I was offering it to you.

Joe can have second option.

Yeh was going to say the same thing, it's only fair! Let me know because I'll buy some off eBay if I don't have it :)

Dillan colleer

Aug 27, 2015
Send me a Private Message if you can mate, it says you can't receive them.

I think it's fair that you have first option as this is your thread and I was offering it to you.

Joe can have second option.
I cant send messages for some reason, but i will have it, you can message my facebook or some other social media if you like

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise