Armour all shield wax... WOW

Connorg115

Aug 29, 2017
United Kingdom
So I don’t know if anyone else has used this product but it is absolutely ace!!

I used it through the summer but didn’t think too much of it because it didn’t give a super glossy finish, I mean it was okay but nothing special.

However... over the last few weeks with the rainy weather it continue to impress me on a daily basis!!

If you haven’t used this product it I really easy to use it’s literally wax on and wax off no time needed to cure and really easy to buff off!

The difference with this wax is that it is super hydro phobic and the dirty water just beads off the car, I washed my car at the weekend and I’ve done about 200 miles and the car is still gleaming!

I think that this product Is an essential product for these rainy winter months and it makes washing your car worth it because it doesn’t get filthy within the first drive!

I know it all sounds a bit far fetched but seriously give it a try!!!

Check the videos out on YouTube;
https://youtu.be/iCV7gyg3ieE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SalSheikh

Under the Hood
Sep 2, 2009
Midlands, UK
try the glass shield - its pretty decent and better than rain x and a few other brands out there

helps keep the shower cubicle glass clean for longer too!

Nam-uk

May 11, 2011
lancashire.
good gear and you can use that shield on trims ect works as good as any of the trim/rubber detail gear and it lasts a long time,i have even used it on my gloss black av speakers
best deals are on amazon as there is a seller that only sells armour all

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise