I dont no what to do......What do you think????

Trancerobbo

Fire it up !!!
Apr 3, 2008
West Yorkshire
Hey i currently own a Leon Cupra K1, im based in Germany with the army, i bought my k1 last December and as im out in Germany i was able to get my car tax free, the company i got the car from offer a very reasonable part ex as long as i return my car after a year with 12k on the clock. But my problem is seat no longer make the K1 edition and the new 2010 leon cupra is out, do i keep my k1 and upgrade it ie remap, miltek n so on or hand in my k1 and get the new cupra.
Any opinions would be grateful.

Andy

on_the_verge

Dec 22, 2007
What a 'terrible' decision to have to make - wish I had this sort of decision.........

I would keep the K1 tho!

nmr1h

i love my k1 thou!! lol

Well there is your answer, keep the K1 and get a remap [B)]

I am kinda biased having just got an ex demo K1, and have had it remapped and lowered.

The gains are pretty respectable, +60bhp, + 80lb/ft, and that is without an exhaust or uprated intake.

Those should give a bit more, mainly in the mid range, which is where it is most useful.

robdf2

Yellow is the best
Feb 21, 2006
location , location
How long is it until you have to make this decsion?

if you can get cars tax free then i would be looking at another of the VAG group , maybe a scirroco or Audi , or even the Focus RS.

Al

Aug 29, 2005
I would punt on the car as you got it cheap anyway, then buy another one tax free. You will probably make very little loss if at all vs a new Cupra, or get something like the VW Sciroco or the R20T Golf when it comes along. Also bear in mind there will be a Leon Cupra R later this year or early next year with 265PS, DSG option, 19" wheels around bigger brakes etc.

chrisboyle999

MFD3 for sale, inbox me.
Nov 28, 2006
Geordieland
I would punt on the car as you got it cheap anyway, then buy another one tax free. You will probably make very little loss if at all vs a new Cupra, or get something like the VW Sciroco or the R20T Golf when it comes along. Also bear in mind there will be a Leon Cupra R later this year or early next year with 265PS, DSG option, 19" wheels around bigger brakes etc.

hi al, has the dsg option been confirmed as definite?

Trancerobbo

Fire it up !!!
Apr 3, 2008
West Yorkshire
How long is it until you have to make this decsion?

if you can get cars tax free then i would be looking at another of the VAG group , maybe a scirroco or Audi , or even the Focus RS.

I have 3 weeks to decide so that the order can be made for october. Im going to inquire into how much i can get the focus rs or the audi s3. Im striding away from the new cupra, just dont like the front end compared to my k1. If the company gives me crap quotes then it looks like ill be keeping the k1 and get some tuning on the rocks!!

Trancerobbo

Fire it up !!!
Apr 3, 2008
West Yorkshire
im not going to lie dude, i cant really be arsed with the hastle of forking out for a new body kit when actually i already have one. Im gunna stick to my guns and keep the k1 i reckon, had it 8 months now and only got 7 k on the clock.
Although im going to see what quote i get for the other cars first.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise