what have you done to your car today ?

jamie1

Sep 28, 2010
south east
no how you feel mate , have a nackered actuator , so decided to just go 4 k04 set up so , for now switch the car back to standard until i get all the k04 bits together just waiting on the downpipe and de cat and then get it all fitted and mapped

Better off goin ko3s hybrid mate, much less hassle! i fitted one on my mates ibiza a few weeks ago, he had it mapped at amd and its nuts, like proper nuts!

I think my actuators duff too...

Last edited:

vw-aj

Jun 9, 2011
Drove it, then i had another coil pack go :( thankfully i have some red ones on order from Awesome :D

willpr

W11L PR
Oct 21, 2010
rochdale manchester
Tried removing lambda with spanner,
no joy so broke out the blow lamp and big ass stilsons. Got It out but stripped thread at same time.
Any one know thread size of lambda now need get It tapped.

d3m0niTe

LCR 225
Jun 21, 2010
Bromley, Kent
Had a full service and mot done by my mate at the VW garage he works at. Everything’s ok apart from my front brake pads are 70-80% worn and my radiator has a slight leak, likely to be the seal we think.

However, only just passed the emissions test by 1%. Mate suggested the car needs an Italian tune up / good vigorous drive to help clean whatever crap needs to be cleaned.

Of course, I’ll only be too happy to drive the car hard & fast if it needs it ;)

seatcupramad23

kc4even23
Sep 7, 2009
birmingham
drove it to work , and for some reason now decides its wants to hold 1.1 bar of boost near the redline when before it was 0.9 bar . and also took the delivery of 3" downpipe and decat of danny_lad lcr happy days k04 build will be completely sooner than i think :)

JamJay

California Bound
And then it pi$$ed down with a torrential downpour ;) Or were you blessed with normal weather in surrey :)

We got the insane downpours too but it was blazing hot all the time I was out there on the car. I then tucked her back up in the garage just in time for the clouds which is where she shall stay for the next two weeks, ready to blind people on her next outing.

Oj 89

Senior junior member
Aug 19, 2008
NW Kent
Spent yesterday afternoon tidying up pipes in the engine bay ready for when the engine cover comes off. Next is getting all the bits for the air intake :D I know it won't make any difference, but at least my engine won't look plastic :ban:

T108

Jul 2, 2008
Made a Carbon badge

5957106905_1335fcf201_b.jpg

willpr

W11L PR
Oct 21, 2010
rochdale manchester
Tried removing lambda with spanner,
no joy so broke out the blow lamp and big ass stilsons. Got It out but stripped thread at same time.
Any one know thread size of lambda now need get It tapped.l

Dezeze

Jun 4, 2011
Swindon
Marvelled at how much of a mindless creature the mechanic was who was trying to diagnose my boost/ turbo problems were

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise