fr 170 tdi

jedny

ive ordered a new one of these and have been told it has to b built due to having the t/c pack on it is this right and not ready till end of sept;( also does the t/c pack have bluetooth included or is that an extra?

wheelwright

Nov 28, 2002
Birmingham
Visit site
From Seat UK site:-

Technology & Convenience Pack (includes all elements of the Convenience Pack, SEAT Media System, Bi-xenon Headlights and Front Parking Sensors

SEAT Media System (includes Bluetooth Communications Pack)

Convenience Pack (includes Rain Sensor, Light Sensor, Rear Parking Sensors & Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror)

Looks like a ye to BT :)

Alnitak

Jun 28, 2009
Oxford
ive ordered a new one of these and have been told it has to b built due to having the t/c pack on it is this right and not ready till end of sept;( also does the t/c pack have bluetooth included or is that an extra?

If they're saying end of September then you're doing well.

When I ordered mine with the T&C pack last week I only got early September because M1 already had one on order that I was happy with. I was told it would be late October if I went for a new build-to-order.

jedny

sounds good then :) just hoping it connects to the i phone? when i ordered i was told its getting made in week 31 and is made that day and the wait is just to get it over here!!!!im gagging to get behind the wheel of it as im driving a box standard altea so a slight step up;):p

UltraViolet

I ordered mine end of June and was told build wk36. The factory is closed all August, so my car is built 1st week in September, couple of weeks later should be in Seat Huddersfield and I will have my first ever Seat.

Also Leon FR - in Lumina Orange. Sadly without all the extra toys yours is getting, but I felt most of the options with a tad price heavy. I've gone for the bluetooth though.

treehugger

Sep 15, 2006
North Suffolk
Iphone

I can confirm full intergration with a 32GB Iphone 3GS as I paired mine with the demonstrator last week. I am still waiting for a build date after paying my deposit last monday. I think I will ring the dealer tomorrow although he did say October best guess.

Hugger

cuprascott

Leon FR DSG 150 Tdi
Nov 28, 2006
Anybody know what the "extra two speakers" are on the media pack? Are they just for fone?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise