custom intercoolers

cupra collins

Mar 27, 2007
alrite lads jus wondering how brutal sum people have bin with there cars to fit a fmic iv jus bought one and iv moved the rad back and taken out the lower grills and still dont fit iv either got to cut the bumper 30mm or cut some of the frame out that holds the rad and that in just wanna no what over people have done

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
alrite lads jus wondering how brutal sum people have bin with there cars to fit a fmic iv jus bought one and iv moved the rad back and taken out the lower grills and still dont fit iv either got to cut the bumper 30mm or cut some of the frame out that holds the rad and that in just wanna no what over people have done

Can you rewrite that in english? have a read

cupra collins

Mar 27, 2007
what do u mean makes sence to me all i wanna no is what have some of u lot done to ur cars to make custom intercoolers fit

Rick1.8t

Feb 18, 2006
What does the * mean??

On a different note, cutting is most likely the reality with a custom intercooler fit, if there is no more room available then you will just have to make room i suppose, just dont go too far.

Jun 29, 2001
Surrey
Ha ha. I was wondering why all these little stars were popping up.

What do 2 stars next to each other mean........**?

Jun 29, 2001
Surrey
I think it's funny (& quite like it)
All those people out there now get a free spelling lesson, yaay!

If you see stars **** then you can't spell. Go back to school.

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
I just went to quote one of his replys and it actually shows what he has written *=you and **=your but for some reason the site has censored the text speak.
David.

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members