Quaife Atb Differential

CUPRA07

We have anyone to test it for cupra Mk2?? I think to take ATB differential but i dont know anyone to have test it.Or another differential anything ??

Rampage

Trainee Northener
May 24, 2003
I used to have a Quaife ATB in my last car, they are very good. I just don't know how it would work with all the traction control with the Leon, the locking differential function could be a problem.

seat_lion

Oct 26, 2006
Edinburgh, Scotland
I looked into this and this will be my first major mod, Quiaffe diffs are helical gear style differentials so work perfectly in harmony with the leons esp system or so ive read from a different number of sources

Last edited:

Rampage

Trainee Northener
May 24, 2003
Well it's called 'Electronic Differential Lock', bit different to a true locking diff.
page 174 of the Leon manual.

stoneyfordNI

GGG GGG GGGIGITYYY
Jan 9, 2005
Lisburn NI
have used an ATB on my 6spd 02m for over 2 years- which co-incidently has EDL fitted , never any problems or hiccups and fitted 100%

the difference over a standard box is mind blowing never mind on a remapped car

and as said before EDL only uses the brakes to slow the spinning wheel up to a certain speed, bit crude

CUPRA07

Finaly i take lsd differential but now i want and Clutch and flywheel!!My cupra need clutch
because it have more power with Forge ic.I see MAHA LPS 3000 350HP with problem to my
clutch..
Your ideas for clutch kit?? We have somebody else problem with clutch to uk??

CUPRA07

if you will get the differential, please write something about it, I am very interested to get quaife too

I wait the differential Monday, i write afte drive:think: Sachs performance is my clutch and now i look for Tyres.

Pirelli p-zero OR R888 TOYO???? I am afraid with toyo maybe lost a top speed.. I dont now..

G4R3TH

I had a ATB Diff fitted my last car (Ford) and it's a box out strip and rebuild job, luckily my mate did it for me at the dealership he worked after work, otherwise I guess it wouldn't be cheap.

If you are getting a diff fitted you're best of having the clutch changed at the same time as you won't have any labour costs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.