Quaife Atb Differential

Rampage

Trainee Northener
May 24, 2003
After re-reading it's looks like I got mixed up somewhere, sorry.
The one you bought is the right one according to the Quaife website.

k04

Cupra Quaife

hi all
today i got some pictures for my gearbox after disconnecting it and tomorrow i will test my car with the quaife i will post now some pictures how its look like the original one to reminde i have cupra 2008 millage only 20000km
DSC02978.jpg

DSC02977.jpg

DSC02979.jpg

DSC02981.jpg

DSC02982.jpg

DSC02983.jpg

DSC02980.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

iSot

Jan 30, 2008
Finland
Nice !! :) Could you write something about before and after experiences and how you describe the difference.

k04

Cupra Quaife

i hope today i can get my cupra , i went today and i got some pics for the quaife fitted today they will fit the gearbox

DSC02984.jpg

DSC02985.jpg

leonGR

ProDriver
Dec 7, 2006
Athens, Greece
You see with quaife the car is very very better!!

Thanks for the info... How much did it cost you to put it in? Also should I get a clutch as well so I put both in at the same time?

I am putting in the S3 intercooler as well as a downpipe and intake. I have the revo stage 1 but I want to put in an uprated fuel pump with the stage 2+ code for all the above mods...

Thanks...

k04

actually guys till today i didnt take the car coz there is aluminum cover is missing from the stock in seat company as they told me tomorrow i should take it. its the first modification i do in the car and its in the heart of it.
i never bought something and i didnt try it before. its the first time i buy something and its only on people words that let me buy it. i hope i will like it

k04

hi i took today my car and i test it on road, i cant express how much difference it was. really i advice to be installed the quaife first all in the car. while i was driving the car i felt that im driving subaro wrx sti or evo9 .. beleive me its wooooow

leonGR

ProDriver
Dec 7, 2006
Athens, Greece
hi i took today my car and i test it on road, i cant express how much difference it was. really i advice to be installed the quaife first all in the car. while i was driving the car i felt that im driving subaro wrx sti or evo9 .. beleive me its wooooow

Thanks for letting us know... Now I will get one put in as the car currently just spins... I can make it spin in third with our roads here in Greece and when I up the power to over 335bhp then I know it will be spinning unless the Quaife is installed....

My brothers M3 has a diff. from the factory and it makes the car sooo much more enjoyable especially going sideways :)...

Now any suggestions from anyone on the clutch I should install? The car will be daily driven in traffic but has to handle the abuse of occasional weekend track use...

Thanks

Tfsi_Mike

Aug 30, 2007
Doncaster / Germany (Army)
Finaly i take lsd differential but now i want and Clutch and flywheel!!My cupra need clutch
because it have more power with Forge ic.I see MAHA LPS 3000 350HP with problem to my
clutch..
Your ideas for clutch kit?? We have somebody else problem with clutch to uk??

My cupra is booked in next week for fuel pump and map taking me to 350hp
how much of a problem did you have with you clutch? I will only be driving it for another 2 or 3 weeks then i go to afghanistan, when i come back i can afford the clutch and diff :)

owen lcr

orvil
Oct 10, 2006
montrose, scotland
well it is going to be around the £1500 for diff + clutch + fitting... i bet expensive but it will ake a hell of a differance i think. whats the differance between pelequin and quaife

k04

Thanks for letting us know... Now I will get one put in as the car currently just spins... I can make it spin in third with our roads here in Greece and when I up the power to over 335bhp then I know it will be spinning unless the Quaife is installed....

My brothers M3 has a diff. from the factory and it makes the car sooo much more enjoyable especially going sideways :)...

Now any suggestions from anyone on the clutch I should install? The car will be daily driven in traffic but has to handle the abuse of occasional weekend track use...

Thanks

i advice you to see this company for the clutch i have bought from them alaminum light weight for my cupra 2001 model and its better than the current clutch of the new cupra its amazing brand http://www.specclutch.com/ i advice u to take it from flywheel and clutch plate and clutch plate presure

k04

hi guys belive me now i was driving the car again i cant beleive about the handling how it was changed sa for the understeering u will never think about it again. i wish i installed it before taking my cupra. it worth that amount. by the way i have club for seat in United arab emirates if you would like to see what we do there kindly check the following links below and join our forum
www.ssc-uae.com

www.ssc-uae.com/forum

www.gallery.ssc-uae.com

Tfsi_Mike

Aug 30, 2007
Doncaster / Germany (Army)
With which modifications will you be making 350bhp bud?

Have 3" Turbo back miltek and carbonio. (runnin apr ph1 at the min) Will have the fuel pump and pump specific map later this month. Would wou say i need the bigger injectors or cooler to hold that kind of power?

'jbs rolling road mod' :confused:

Sound like its on the limit of the K04?

Last edited: