Mickylad's White Mk4 Ibiza PD100 to PD200 Update PG4 - Brembos and Sachs Clutch

Mickylad

Ibiza TDi
Jan 9, 2010
Ballymena
As some of you might already know, I had a black Ibiza before this and after selling it to Marky off the site, I was in need of another car, so I quickly got one sorted!

Seen this for sale, not local to me but thought I'd go and look at it as I'd never seen a white Ibiza before as they are very rare.

Now I have it in my possesion and as I let everything go with the last Ibiza, I had to invest in some more things. There is not alot of mods done to it yet, but the ones that I have done I think suit it down to the ground.

The car is a special edition with the FR front bumper and Cupra back bumper, and of course all in white!

First impressions with the car is that it's a bugger to keep clean but when it is fully cleaned up, it's a beautiful car! :)

Anyway, as the car wasn't standard for very long, the only standard pictures I have are from a phone, but the ones that the dealer has taken will hopefully give you an idea of what it started out like!

NJZ88611.jpg

NJZ88613.jpg

On the very first day I sourced some wheels, BBS LM-R's in black with polished lip, and the next day my coilovers came (which were actually ordered before I picked up the car) so after getting everything sorted by the second day, here's how it looks at the minute...

SN851703.jpg

SN851704.jpg

SN851707.jpg

DSC00003.jpg

DSC00007.jpg

Future plans as of yet, not too sure, possibly some sort of exhaust for it and just general bits and pieces.

C&C's Welcome!

Last edited:

Alex 17

No Smoke No Poke
Aug 17, 2008
Bedale - North yorkshire
Good start mate , But the car look too.. Soft? I reccoment a lcr splitter and vinyl the bottom part of ur bumper look in mr rr for pics as its the same kind of car and see where you could go with it :)

Ps welcome to the white ibiza crew , we are a rare kind ;)

IphonePictures6628.jpg
IphonePictures6611.jpg

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2010
Are BBS hard to get in 17" I really cant seem to see any good ones in the size haha

are splitters easy to fit ? im wondering whether its possible to fit one on my aero bumper when ive sprayed up the car

May 20, 2008
Newry (An Dún)
Very nice motor chap.. i'd agree with Alex on the bumper mods.. the splitter and vinyl make the car far more sporty, and meaner when its done..
wht did u do with ur FR alloys?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.