A/C relay

t111bul

Jul 2, 2004
Yes the a/c has packed up . I tried messing around with the relays under the dash and then it started working again, now it stopped again . But just plying with random relays doesn't seem to work this time . I thought if i knew which relay controlled a/c i could test it and rule it out .
Tim

Dormouse

Available In Race Blue
t111bul said:
Yes the a/c has packed up . I tried messing around with the relays under the dash and then it started working again, now it stopped again . But just plying with random relays doesn't seem to work this time . I thought if i knew which relay controlled a/c i could test it and rule it out .
Tim

Common fult on the mk3

turn the a/c and see if the fans are working behind the rad. If not it's your top engine fuse box. Try pressing it / jiggling it at the same time to see if the fans kick in.

Rgs

Dor.

t111bul

Jul 2, 2004
My a/c seem's to be connected to my electric water pump as when my a/c stops working my water pump also stops .
I tried wiggling the box on top of the battery today when the pump stopped working and it seemed to work but i've just tried it again but nothing happened .

Dormouse

Available In Race Blue
t111bul said:
My a/c seem's to be connected to my electric water pump as when my a/c stops working my water pump also stops .
I tried wiggling the box on top of the battery today when the pump stopped working and it seemed to work but i've just tried it again but nothing happened .

Looks like a warrenty replacement of the top fuse box to me :(

Dor.

t111bul

Jul 2, 2004
my warrenty's run out but the fuse box is only £35 so it's not to bad . Thanks for your help .
Tim

Jonny95 SXE

The Irish Contender
Nov 23, 2004
opening this baby back up as my electric water pum has decided to stop working!
my car had a battery relocation kit fitted before i bought her so i cant find the "battery top fuse box"! could anyone tell me what this looks like? a picture would be great if possible, thanks a million

Jon

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise