AndrewJB's MK3 Leon Cupra 420ps

tuan21

My Cupra, my life style
Feb 24, 2011
Italy
Will the exhaust fit the 5 door? I know the wheelbase is longer, but don't know if that means the floorpan is different, too? Not sure on the twins, tbh, as it looks like the S3 and Golf R now and I think 4 outlets is over the top for a 4 cylinder car.

What can I say.... absolutely agree!! 4 outlets for a inline 4 is quite absurd and don't look so good on a hatchback

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Did it make much diffrerenc with exhaust andrew?.
I went for the catback sport without powerwalve hope to be happy with it. Later i Will go for the downpipe also 200 cell

The powervalve is the top one from their offerings and yes its made a huge difference to noise and performance.. It's all about the downpipe though the OEM downpipe is very restrictive.

Coupled with Stage2 software the benefits will all tie together.

Mattias

Apr 9, 2014
Sweden
The powervalve is the top one from their offerings and yes its made a huge difference to noise and performance.. It's all about the downpipe though the OEM downpipe is very restrictive.

thanks for all your help, It was you that made me go for the bcs exhaust:).
Ordered my catback yesterday and its 3 week leadtime, This years going to be a nice x-mas:D

Last edited:

Syndrome

Nov 29, 2014
Wiltshire
That is an awesome looking exhaust, love the slash cut exits, much better looking than Milltek IMHO.
Just watched BCS and your YouTube vids and it makes a cracking sound when you are on it.
I'm honestly thinking of getting one soon after my car is delivered, but how do they actuate the vacuum valve? Just worried if they splice it in somewhere that SEAT might kick up a fuss about the warranty.

Mattias

Apr 9, 2014
Sweden

Think i have second thoughts about the sport catback. Kind of regret i didn't go for the full powerwalve tbh:(. Nigel havent build my exhaust yet i think. Hope i can upgrade the order with Nigel.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.