AndrewJB's MK3 Leon Cupra 420ps

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Stop/Start has to be done with VCDS and I'm not sure about the intakes you would have to compare the two intakes.

AndrewJB

Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
So popped down to Volkswagen Racing today!

Before

After

Volkswagen Racing R600 intake.

In comparison to stock it looks very similar, but with a huge filter!

Ryan20

Sep 28, 2009
Hampshire
Hi Andrew

Cracking looking 280! I nearly had one in that colour myself just wanted to pick your brain's about the VWR Lowering Spring's and the R400 intake as looking to buy them myself altho I am thinking about KW coilovers

Cheer's

AndrewJB

Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Just ordered 4x Michelin Super Sports for the car, the front ones are completely gone now, the rears I will keep and sell on.

I was going to get Michelin Cup Sport 2's but read a lot of reviews there they say they are poor in the wet.

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Just ordered 4x Michelin Super Sports for the car, the front ones are completely gone now, the rears I will keep and sell on.

I was going to get Michelin Cup Sport 2's but read a lot of reviews there they say they are poor in the wet.

Yep, I read that too and also some said that they were not really suitable for an everyday tyre as they wore too much. You have bought the right tyres as I could only find good things about the PSS's and they too will be my next tyres.

kekke

Jun 14, 2010
Nice cupra you got there. Love the color.

I saw in another tread you placed a triple R lip. Is it possible to take a side picture of your car? If it looks good, I also order one. :D

grtzz

AndrewJB

Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Few small updates recently... Now running APR instead of REVO

Going on a roadtrip in a few days which means I had to pay "Emissions tax" to the country I'm going to

AndrewJB

Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Excuse the dirty wheels my detailer is coming tomorrow.

Ferrari F40 brake kit that I had on my previous MK2 Leon Cupra R, fitted with 12mm spacers (causing a little rubbing at moment)

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise