anybody seen my side skirt covers??

vngtx

ive lost 2 of my jacking point covers. :confused: they were painted kiwi yellow and are probably somewhere in doncaster or sheffield.

5 quid reward. :D

its a bit of a long shot but the car looks wrong without them even tho i have spares i cant be bothered to paint them to match.

vngtx

You want to keep them on then drill small holes in the cover and the skirt out of sight, then cable tie them to each other ;)

i wish id thought of that :( theyre probably close to you cupra kid since i picked up the car from derbyshire and got stuck in snow. :think:

vngtx

ibiza_95 ill be passing through wakefield tomorrow on way to huddersfield. you may see me. there will be a trail of parts behind me......

vngtx

if you indeed pass through wakefield bring a passenger front sill cover to me and ill part some of my hard earned with you... you can also see my ibiza and see what a real engine looks like :D lol

has ur engine got everything still attached to it? dont think u understand how bad mine actually is lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

vngtx

well mines now a 1.8T but im pretty sure everything that should be there is there.... be a bit worried otherwise...

also got a garage full of ibiza parts if you want to swap for the cover ;)

ive got a big list of bits i need for the 2.0 8v. headlight, indicator, indicator bulb holder, fusebox cover etc.:help:

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise