Anyone removed the dash form the ibiza?

basssound

May 31, 2007
Rotherham, South Yorkshire!
Well i've no cabin heating at the mo, problem with the damn heater pipes in the engine bay.
No matter what I do I can't get them to seal, I'm praying it's just the pipes and seals and not the matrix.

Anyway knowing my luck it will be the matix, anyone ever removed the dash?

Any pointers of what kinda job it is, I work on Mercedes for a living and have ripped out many Sprinter dash boards, there a piece of piss but the beeza looks like toss TBH!!!

Aug 19, 2007
East Yorkshire
T.spark is your man, although he may have done it in a manner which would not allow for re-fitting. Worth a try speaking to him though.

Aug 19, 2007
East Yorkshire
I'd say its well worth it. Might not be as noticeable around this time of year, but as soon as the summer months come and the teperatures rise it's a good investment. You will have to come to a meet some time.

Aug 19, 2007
East Yorkshire
Good lad. Worth it just for ripping the piss out of people. Good bunch of lads that usually come down too. What you done to your car then other than broken the heater?

Aug 19, 2007
East Yorkshire
Nice wont be hanging around then. Yeh clutch is next thing on my list
hoping to get it booked in early january as its on its last legs.
Look forward to seeing it on the merc rims and coilies. Which did you go for out of interest?

Aug 19, 2007
East Yorkshire
I'd stick with the 16's. dont think the ibiza needs any bigger to be fair. Get it slammed. You would need to be trying to get your sump to do it. Just gotta watch out for the speedbumps that you could normally straddle.

Aug 19, 2007
East Yorkshire
Already done bud. Got FK sport edition+. Backs are fully wound down and fronts have about 30mm left. Not had any trouble with sump yet.

T. Spark

Would you like us to leave you 2 alone for your little chat ;)

Only one part of my dash I took out and 'cut' the rest is just lots of screws and ragging it a tad to see if there is anymore.

Mini meet ftw ;)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise