Ape's LCR225 Thread (Getting Back on the Road)

Ape

-----Hairy Hoonigan-----
Thanks for the info bud, will look into that!

I'm still trying to source some Rotors, the cheapest I've found so far is about £245 + delivery. However, I'm currently talking to a firm that does rotors for race applications etc. They're after the following information:

internal diameter of the mounting face,
the PCD and diameter of the bell/rotor mounting bolt holes,
the thickness of the rotor mounting face and the radial width of the swept area of the rotor.

I'm a bit reluctant to measure up from worn discs etc. Does anyone have the information handy for the 330 x 28mm rotors? If not then I'll have to whip it all off and have a look

Ronin225

Jan 17, 2008
Worcester
You thinking of changing calipers too??
Have you considered the forge calipers as they also use the 330mm discs.
Im sure with the ties you have they could do you a good deal, seem to be doing unbelieveable deals for the chosen few

Ape

-----Hairy Hoonigan-----
That's alright matey. It's a marmite thing, people either love it or hate. I've never worried which! The decals / stickers are there to advertise the suppliers / companies who help me keep it on the road. The design is getting changed and tweaked slightly in the coming days / weeks.

Smiles per Gallon is the only way to measure the consumption! :D

Ape

-----Hairy Hoonigan-----
Update Graphics are on their way, fresh pics coming soon. Going to look at doing some brake ducting and a few other bits too.

may get to drive it a bit if this stupid weather sorts itself out. The worn Parada's aren't good in the snow! They'll be changed for some Vreds in due course as well.

Ape

-----Hairy Hoonigan-----
Only a minor one...

It's Sold. As of today, it's going to be cared for by Hilla

Both happy and sad it's going. Life has moved on a fair bit in the last few months. Funds are needed for something more worthwhile but I'm sure I'll be back in a project car before long. What it will be though is anyone's guess!!

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Shame mate, but needs must.

I'm sure you'll be back in something tearing around the Ring' again some time soon :)

CJRamze

Proud Seat Owner
Jun 29, 2008
Caldicot, South Wales
Only a minor one...

It's Sold. As of today, it's going to be cared for by Hilla

Both happy and sad it's going. Life has moved on a fair bit in the last few months. Funds are needed for something more worthwhile but I'm sure I'll be back in a project car before long. What it will be though is anyone's guess!!

As of tomorrow I will be selling my LCR too mate. Doing 85 miles per day at the moment and the fuel is killing me. Can't use it as a daily driver.

Picking up a 2010 Leon FR tomorrow. It will never compare to the feel of a LCR!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members