APR review - Pic Heavy

Evan@APR

Jun 29, 2012
Not really when you've already paid Revo £499 + vat!?

It's only £250 if you've been Revo'd!

Sorry to hear we won't be able to help you with the standing offer. Hopefully next time! :)

edit* RichFR and anybody else with further pricing and product questions please email me at [email protected]. Thank you.

Last edited:

Poverty

Not really when you've already paid Revo £499 + vat!?

It's only £250 if you've been Revo'd!

100 pounds is basically giving it away though!

Other who have switched maps over the years have always had to pay full wack, hurdy springs to mind.

If you do go to stage 2 plus spec with APR the difference between you sticking with Revo will only be 150 pounds. And if you want to go to stage 2 plus spec and want switchability it will cost the same if you stick with Revo or now go APR as the APR map comes fully loaded.

Jan 1, 2006
Sheffield

Other who have switched maps over the years have always had to pay full wack, hurdy springs to mind.

If you do go to stage 2 plus spec with APR the difference between you sticking with Revo will only be 150 pounds. And if you want to go to stage 2 plus spec and want switchability it will cost the same if you stick with Revo or now go APR as the APR map comes fully loaded.

Didn't Revo (or was it just Awesome?) do an amnesty at one point - which involved swapping maps FOC?

With regards to the other point - Revo would charge to upgrade to Stage 2 or Sage 2+ anyway, so it does represent a very good deal.

Last edited:

Jammy78

Aug 27, 2004
Hemel Hempstead

£150 difference I can handle & it's cheaper than a Selcet Plus switch - this Revo battary issue is a con.

Time to get a decat!

ps someone paid full price to change maps...... too much money springs to mind! :blink:

Poverty

Some people have paid full whack for new maps 3 to 4 times over on mk5gti.co.uk lol.

Lee M

Good write up mate . Enjoyed the read.

Any further info on itg maf issue/fix? Cheers.

Lee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sniperftw

The maf issue/itg issue is all fixed now buddy! Runs great! :D THANKS TO APR :D

Benjic2

Aug 29, 2011
So who do I contact for this discount then, as I am running bluefin and want to go to apr. I contacted APR who told me it was £600 and I told them I was running bluefin. Very nearly booked with awesme until I read the post on here! So how do I do it :p ? Not being funny about it, it sounds like a cracking deal and may save me £300 :lol:

Jun 7, 2006
Norfolk, Norwich
Can we get some AFR logs please?

Would of been nice to see all the log pre and post map.

Cheers

Lee

Ps great write up if I keep the Leon apr for me

Evan@APR

Jun 29, 2012
So who do I contact for this discount then, as I am running bluefin and want to go to apr. I contacted APR who told me it was £600 and I told them I was running bluefin. Very nearly booked with awesme until I read the post on here! So how do I do it :p ? Not being funny about it, it sounds like a cracking deal and may save me £300 :lol:

Sorry for the miscommunication Ben--hope all is sorted now :)

FYI: Those interested in taking advantage of the deal above who currently have software from another tuner, you will need to present proof of purchase from your current flash to your APR distributor or at APR HQ to activate these special prices.

tractorboy

Jul 13, 2009
Middle East
Evan, I know this is slightly off topic but who can I contact about APR in the Middle East?

I know the reseller in Dubai but it would be great to know if there is a direct point of contact within APR for the region. Would love to get some real support from the software developers as service is a nightmare in this region. I have already lost one ECU from a reseller of another big brand. And that brand had little support for this region

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
£250 to switch from REVO to APR???!!! How annoying, when I rang APR I was told £300.00 even though I confirmed I had REVO. It was on that basis that I decided to pay the additional £150.00 to upgrade to stage 2+ with REVO as it would cost me £100.00 less than APR. I was really hoping to give APR a go but having to pay another £250.00 now would just not make any financial sense to me. What a pity..................

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise