Audi S8 revisit - Enhancement

Jim@WD

Audi S8 – Revisit for an Enhancement and Protection Detail.

Looks familiar, huh?

That’s because I visited this car early February as the owner made the most of the 20% Winter Protection Detail discount..

However. Since, after seeing an example of my Enhancement and Protection Detail, they decided to put the S8 through, also.

Not a massive report, previous detail can be found here - http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=253625

The car had only been out once or twice since my last visit.. But with some building work going on above the garage, it required a quick wash as it’d collected a fine covering of dust..

DSC01117wd.jpg

DSC01118wd.jpg

Vehicle was given a G101 snowfoam to help remove/reduce the previous coat of Supernatural wax that’d been applied not long ago.. After this, a strong mix of Chemical Guys Citrus Wash and Gloss, as, I’ve found if the dilution is incorrect, this can happily strip any previous protection.

Left it looking something like this:

DSC01120wd.jpg

DSC01121wd.jpg

Not too bad! Lusso’s Revitalizing Cream did a good job of removing any wash-marring and lighter swirls the first time round.

Inside and, I notice a smart repair that I didn’t spot last time;

DSC01135wd.jpg
DSC01136wd.jpg

You can just make out the sanding marks on the above picture.. On the same door (n/s front),more repair work was spotted:

DSC01139wd.jpg

Area only noticeable upon close inspection though.

Enhancement wise, it looked a little like this;

Before:

DSC01147wd.jpg

After:

DSC01150wd.jpg

DSC01151wd.jpg

Jim@WD

Leaving the deeper marks as you can see above, and, a selection of weird hazes that were found on the bonnet;

DSC01154wd.jpg

After enhancement was complete, a fresh Supernatural layer was applied;

DSC01158wd.jpg

Allowed to haze, and, buffed to a shine.

DSC01161wd.jpg

DSC01168wd.jpg

DSC01169wd.jpg

..not perfect, but, it isn’t going to be on a ‘hard’ Audi after an Enhancement only.

The sun was on my side today; what an awesome car!

DSC01164wd.jpg

DSC01167wd.jpg

DSC01170wd.jpg

Jim@WD

As you can see in these last few, the sun was fading, and, the clouds were looming! Back inside ASAP;

DSC01188wd.jpg

DSC01190wd.jpg
DSC01223wd.jpg

DSC01220wd.jpg

DSC01225wd.jpg

A further little tidy up of the interior and I’m done. Good times!

Love this car. It’s like driving a sofa on steroids..

Thanks for reading - Jim