Bluefin and DPF

sdownie1

Jul 23, 2008
scotland
Hi ive had mines done now for about 5 months now and i have no complaints :) also i have had no DPF lights since the Bluefin but i had the Dpf light on a couple of times before Bluefin.I use Millers in mine at every fill up so that might help.I would say get it done it makes the car faster and more drivable and gives more Mpg :) you can take the map off for warranty work and it puts it back to the original map not the mapping company's version,also it cant be detected by the dealer........go on you know you want to..... :)

S.E.C.T.

kiss my face
Jun 14, 2009
The North
Totally tempted by Bluefin - sounds really good

Also considered Revo too but there seems to be a lot of people having dpf issues with them tho

Aug 11, 2008
Liverpool
No issues with mine here.. Think my DPF light has come on 3 times in 16k miles of having Bluefin! Did have the regen cycle kick in quite often a couple months back, but I narrowed that down to the fuel I was using! My car doesn't seem to like Shell V Power, switched back to normal and its not been doing it! :)

SeanCorky

BMW E92 335i M Sport
Sep 4, 2008
Liverpool
Only people that have never used a Mac come out with comments like that ;)

Doubt very much whether Bluefin will be Mac compatible though. Do you not have a dual core Mac?

Ha, i was only joking, i've used a mac myself and was impressed! I even hackintosh'd my desktop pc for a while!

On topic, could you not get access to a laptop or a friends pc?

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members