Boo's MintGrün MK1 Arosa - small update

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
you can lend one to me ! Im going to keep the lower half of the bumper black as I keep scratching it - lots of low kerbs near parking spaces around Eastbourne. Will have a think about the bumpstrips. But, overall Im really pleased with the tinting - I was just upset with the state my car was left in :( he didnt wash it after !!!

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
Lightbrows sprayed and fitted on :D Simple but, gives her a little feminine touch ;)
:redface: She can wink at the other cars now :clap:

Beach3.jpg

Beach8.jpg

Beach10.jpg

Last edited:

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
I have the exact same wheels on my mk2 ibiza!! They r alittle bit of trouble to clean but when they are clean they look good!!

Altho my front, passenger side one cud do with a refurb after an incident of a lorry cutting a corner and me having to pull really tight into the mud bank at the side, which happened to be full of stones :cry:

To get a paint match you could try a car paint suppliers, just take your petrol flap off and take it with you and ask them to colour match it. Or you could take it in halfords aswell and ask them to colour match it.

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
I know what you mean the wheels are horrible to clean, Im definately not going for multi spokes again !! The paint match isnt a problem now that I have found somewhere that does it. It took them ages to get the detail for the paint match thats all. Our halfrauds down here is awful - I wouldnt trust them to fit window wipers to my car :D A green Arosa in Tenerife Dan ??? Tip top :funk: There was another one in Eastbourne today, doubt it was the same one. I waved frantically like an idiot :whistle:

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
Not updated this for a while. Added the badgeless grill at the beginning of the year.

Grill.jpg

Car is going to a different garage tomorrow to get the speedo looked at and then she will need a new catalytic converter too as her emissions were very high at the last MOT.

Anyone know anywhere that custom makes stainless door sills ??

jtalby

Talby
Jan 29, 2008
Surrey
Saw yours on car domain and helped me choose my arosa!
Big fan of that green and i think the alloys suit it!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.