Breaking In Question

MEXCUPRAR

Mar 15, 2006
Tommowor I'll be taking possetion of one of the last new LCR's in Germany (Plat Grey :happy: ), however I live in Paris so an 850Km drive awaits. I plan to complete the voyage by dividing it into 2 days thats about 425km/Day. Since the engine will be new is there anything I should avoid doing such as excess reving, speed or anything like that? I do know I should wait before turining the car of for a few minutes to let it cool down correct?

PABLO ESCABAR

formally CUPRASMIFF
Jun 26, 2005
staffordshire
MEXCUPRAR said:
Tommowor I'll be taking possetion of one of the last new LCR's in Germany (Plat Grey :happy: ), however I live in Paris so an 850Km drive awaits. I plan to complete the voyage by dividing it into 2 days thats about 425km/Day. Since the engine will be new is there anything I should avoid doing such as excess reving, speed or anything like that? I do know I should wait before turining the car of for a few minutes to let it cool down correct?
just be very gentle and yes leave the engine to tick over for a few minuites to cool down before turning off.
Came back from Germany last week will you be comin down the E42 to get to paris through belgium ifso the police are sh*t hot round there so be carefull mate:D

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise