Bristol seat

golfgtipaul

Jul 14, 2009
Phoned Bristol seat about a service price and was told they would ring me back with a price. No call so went elsewhere. Went in to the parts dept and enquired about a tailgate spoiler painted and fitted he said he would ring me back with price - no call, still waiting. Having it done elsewhere! Wenin on Sat as my front seat has jammed and wont move - youth from service came out - jumped up and down on my seat, tried furiously to rive it back. Car was bouncing like a blow up castle! tried yanking again! nothing! then went in and told bloke in service it needed a new seat bottom! Wow! wish i could tell that from bouncing on a seat? also no plastic cover when he sat on my seaqt with his dirty overall :censored:
Really :censored: off with them and really dont want them to fix my seat but now I have been in I guess I have no choice?
Cant tell you you how cr*p they are! Avoid!!!!!! ( in my experience!)

rbmike

Feb 10, 2010
Phoned Bristol seat about a service price and was told they would ring me back with a price. No call so went elsewhere. Went in to the parts dept and enquired about a tailgate spoiler painted and fitted he said he would ring me back with price - no call, still waiting. Having it done elsewhere! Wenin on Sat as my front seat has jammed and wont move - youth from service came out - jumped up and down on my seat, tried furiously to rive it back. Car was bouncing like a blow up castle! tried yanking again! nothing! then went in and told bloke in service it needed a new seat bottom! Wow! wish i could tell that from bouncing on a seat? also no plastic cover when he sat on my seaqt with his dirty overall :censored:
Really :censored: off with them and really dont want them to fix my seat but now I have been in I guess I have no choice?

where is this dealer

Cupra_Tim

May 8, 2008
Pontypool (South Wales)

This one??

Blade Seat Bristol
99-101 Feeder Road
St Phillips
Bristol
BS2 0UB

SimonFRTDI

Oct 13, 2009
Bristol
This one??

Blade Seat Bristol
99-101 Feeder Road
St Phillips
Bristol
BS2 0UB

Yea, thats them. Some other posts on here are equally positive about them!

My standing advice is go 10 miles down the road to Holders of Congesbury. Much better service.

golfgtipaul

Jul 14, 2009

My standing advice is go 10 miles down the road to Holders of Congesbury. Much better service.

yeah after my jammed seat is fixed I defo will, cheers

spikeydoo

not such a newbie
May 19, 2006
Somerset

Couldn't agree more, holders of congresbury are top quality dealers, can't recommend them highly enougth

truCido

Race Lupo in progress...
Dec 11, 2003
Bristol
www.vagowners.co.uk
I've never had a problem with Bristol SEAT, then again the parts guy I used to deal with might have left. I also had it in there for some work and they were pretty good actually!

But again this was over a year ago and since then I believe another company has taken them over

golfgtipaul

Jul 14, 2009
I've never had a problem with Bristol SEAT, then again the parts guy I used to deal with might have left. I also had it in there for some work and they were pretty good actually!

But again this was over a year ago and since then I believe another company has taken them over

Yeah i think they are called Blade now! There are 3 bad experiences on the the first page of this section so what does that tell you? Considering this is for the whole of the uk to have 3 complaints on the page is disgusting. I hope the dealer principle sees these comments. I had my car serviced in Oldham while away and thoese guys were really nice and helpful, so it shows you it is easy to do your job well!

SimonFRTDI

Oct 13, 2009
Bristol
Yeah i think they are called Blade now! There are 3 bad experiences on the the first page of this section so what does that tell you? Considering this is for the whole of the uk to have 3 complaints on the page is disgusting. I hope the dealer principle sees these comments. I had my car serviced in Oldham while away and thoese guys were really nice and helpful, so it shows you it is easy to do your job well!

As most of the computers in the dealership have an SCN wallpaper I think they do! I think they have also commented on one of the threads you mentioned?

To be fair to them, I was treated very well by the guy who sold me the car (Gareth), but found the other staff rude and the aftercare/service guys next to useless. Slightly ironic really, as although I seemed to know more about the root cause of the problem with my carthan they did, they still felt the need to patronise and dismiss my comments (real sterotype sucking teeth stuff).

Hope the car gets sorted.

robjnr

258 spanish donkeys
Oct 24, 2007
Bristol
I bought my car from them sometime last year, the first bloke i delt with completely useless, one of those where he'd say he'd ring you back and 3 days later still haven't heard anything and this went on for a while, so i got peed off in the end and said i want to deal with someone else and he was a nice guy, Can't remember the guys name but he had glasses and was skinny. Nice chap :)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise