Caffeine and Machine

MrBiggles87

May 20, 2021
Evening all,

Now that my Formentor is due for delivery on the 27th January, I am planning a trip to Caffeine and Machine on Sunday 30th January.

If you use promo code "cultofclassic" it will be free (normally £10 per car)

The website and address details are below. Me and a buddy will be there anyway, so if any Formentor owners fancied coming, or any other Seat/Cupras, would be a nice addition to the usual turnout. I have booked a 12:30 slot.

Caffeine and Machine Ltd
Ettington
CV37 7NS

Maybe see a few of you there!

MrBiggles87

May 20, 2021
Poo, too far away to join you; have a nice cuppa though and enjoy your new car!
I'll have a cuppa for you and make sure we get plenty of photos!

Went today and they had the new Maserati MC20...

IMG20220122130515.jpg

IMG20220122130002.jpg

IMG20220122130457.jpg

JasonJM

Aug 24, 2021
Evening all,

Now that my Formentor is due for delivery on the 27th January, I am planning a trip to Caffeine and Machine on Sunday 30th January.

If you use promo code "cultofclassic" it will be free (normally £10 per car)

The website and address details are below. Me and a buddy will be there anyway, so if any Formentor owners fancied coming, or any other Seat/Cupras, would be a nice addition to the usual turnout. I have booked a 12:30 slot.

Caffeine and Machine Ltd
Ettington
CV37 7NS

Maybe see a few of you there!
Got my ticket last week! See you there!

Reactions: MrBiggles87

MrBiggles87

May 20, 2021
I'll be in my Formentor, White VZ2. I'm also in for the 12:30 slot

Amazing, I am in a white VZ2 also! If you fancy some good pictures of it, my good friend is an automotive photographer and will be coming with me... maybe we could get some nice shots together as you rarely see two together in professional photos.

Reactions: jcbmally

JasonJM

Aug 24, 2021
Amazing, I am in a white VZ2 also! If you fancy some good pictures of it, my good friend is an automotive photographer and will be coming with me... maybe we could get some nice shots together as you rarely see two together in professional photos.
Sounds like a plan! I better get mine cleaned up and looking fresh :ROFLMAO:. Hoping to have my res delete kit fitted before sunday 🤞

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members