CAI pipe

gezmeister

I need a derv!!
Apr 1, 2008
Norwich
do you think so? looking at others readers rides seems most have gone for 70-80mm, i want to get the temp down as at the moment its reading 32-36 degrees C

I meant the length, it's only 50cm long. Will that be enough to reach from the airbox down to the bumper, or were you planning on getting 2 lengths?

70mm sounds ok, thing i heard someone say around 3" is about right, 70mm is about 2.75" i think

dippy4000

going faster
Feb 14, 2009
Kent
says if you request 2 or more lengths at will be sent as one piece. thinking of getting 1.5m,It works out at £30 but at least it will last and be sturdy.

adam cupra 20vt

Built Not Bought.
Mar 31, 2005
Mud Hut
Mines 76mm and fits ok if you want yo go slightly bigger, let me try and find you a link as mines better than that and was cheaper :)

adam cupra 20vt

Built Not Bought.
Mar 31, 2005
Mud Hut
There doesn't seem to be any on Ebay at the mo but its 76mm metal reinforced plastic that extends from about 40cm to.....well I'm not sure but mine goes from airbox to front bumper and its not funny extended.

Has a induction trumpet on each end to [removable]

I know they sell excatly the same thing in Wilko if you have one local?

dippy4000

going faster
Feb 14, 2009
Kent
There doesn't seem to be any on Ebay at the mo but its 76mm metal reinforced plastic that extends from about 40cm to.....well I'm not sure but mine goes from airbox to front bumper and its not funny extended.

Has a induction trumpet on each end to [removable]

I know they sell excatly the same thing in Wilko if you have one local?

Really? i have a wilkos 5 mins walk away, is it in the motoring section? as mine has a poor one of those.

dippy4000

going faster
Feb 14, 2009
Kent
holy crap! nothing like that in Dartford. I think i'll have a search and look for a bigger store so a get pick one up tomorrow. Thanks Adam, been a big help :)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise