jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
Superflex bushes with camber.

SNC13535.jpg

SNC13536.jpg

gmaster

:blink: Yeah ok they would work! i think? Please tell me more mate, have you fitted these yet and what camber are they? thanks

cruising03uk

street sleeper
May 10, 2006
north london
i have a 04 reg seat leon cupra R standard suspension and have 4mm of tread on my front tyres apart from the inside edge both side is down to the cords. this is very excessive as if its been rubbing against somethin and the tyres are only 4 months old. falkens 452's.

could this be down to worn bushes on my front wishbones the rear bushes or front or both? as the car doesnt pull left or right and drives in straight line without hands on steering wheel and brakes straight with no hands on wheel.

is a 4 wheel alignment with 2 new front tyres the only way forward or bushes change first????

any help please as its gonna need to get done within a week or so or im gettin 6 points next time i get pulled by the #*~'s (police)

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
changing yur bushes with a 2004 car is a good idea its also one of the keys to better handling.
The TT roadster bushes fit the wishbone rear position, this coupled with new tyres and a 4 wheels alignment check is a good starting place and see how it goes from there

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Yeah, I don't think that the friction between a smooth steel insert & a poly bush would be enough to stop a 1.3tonne car from moving it...

nice slot, or splines as you say would be better

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
I also asked how you get these to be the same at either side and stay at the preset adjustment, again no bullet proof answers. Also surely this would put stress on the top mounts as these don't allow for varible camber

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
setting them would look to be a complete pain in the arse to me... how do you get in there to rotate the bush? :no:

dont like em myself.

Teasy

Sep 1, 2007
Middlesbrough
Just searched this, mine is way out :censored: front tread on both are worn away about 1inch on the inside, must get it done at a garage :(

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.