Can't Find On Search Light Fitting!

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
Evening All,

I have done a search and found the guide to removing and replacing the headlights on a leon,would this principally be the same for my mk2 biza as dads gonna sort mine out cos he's got the tools and muchos patience unlike me:pand thought being the considerate daughter i am it'd be good for him to have a handy guide;) haven't got around to getting a Haynes one yet,must pull my finger out!

Was searching for ages this morn during working time:D but couldn't find a specific guide,anyone know if there's one???

Ta x

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
3 screws in top of grille

pop out indicators (clip on back)

undo 10mm plastic nuts for grille ends (previously hidden by indicators)

remove grille

1 screw at top of headlight (undo)

2 at bottom of headlight (undo)

curse at headlight wiring connector as it wont come undone or pulls off leaving broken wires everywhere :p just don't drop it - easily done

Chrisdaman

1 gearbox dead, any more?
Mar 21, 2007
Kingston
www.flickr.com
^^^^
as flapper said, also dont break where the screws go through the fitting, that's a real **** cos then they dont stay still

or dont realise that there are 2 plastic bolts holding on the grille surround and break them

all you'll need is a 10mm socket piece and ratchet, and a cross headed screwdriver

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
Thankyou Oh Great Knowledgable Ones:worship::worship::worship:

Will deffo get a Haynes next few days.......think Pops would appreciate it as he's gotta do a few bits for me,not that he knows that yet:whistle:

craig87

beeza lover!
Mar 14, 2007
ive cable tied in the side of my grill where them plastic things have rounded off and dont fit clip in anymore lol! defo get haynes manual its saved me a few times already n i only had it a month lol!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.