Crezzy's Mk2 Ibiza Cupra Sport GTi 16v THE END, CRANK gone

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
Ah you massive gay bar!!

Why you do that? Were the arches really that bad?

Would have made a great G60 track weapon lol

Ollie

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
tis a shame ollie, but to of sold it to you for a good price id of been loosing out, far better doing it this way as the money side, painfull never the less!

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
well what a sad moment it was the other day, had a drema about this muth foooker! lol... so i had to drive up to my garage and have a look at it, well whats left of it! haha sad times, i want it back now, doh

Mr Slak

how much for the center console trim from the hand brake to the dash? or just the pocket bit under the dash. i wanna get rid of the horrendous bodge job someone did to mine fitting a voltmeter.

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
dont i know it, have been eyeing up another tho! shame ive sold all my goodies now tho! ha!

the same question has come up again, either keep the mk1 caddy or sell and buy something else?

Cupra Kid

Has a TDI!!
Oct 13, 2005
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
I have the same thought's I always wonder about getting rid of the Ibiza and getting a MK2 Polo/Golf which I absolutely love, but then I consider the amount of time I've spent on the Ibiza and things left to do which make me want to keep it.

It would be a shame to sell the caddy after all the work you've put in and how far its come, but then to you it may be a completed project and you may want to push on with something else.

Every persons different.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.