Cupra R Rear Diffuser

Does anyone know the width apart of the holes on the 'R32' Style diffuser?

I'm wondering if an aftermarket R32 cat back will fit or whether I'm going to have to wait for the exhaust company's to make something for the Cupra R?

Obviously another option is a custom cat back made to request to fit this diffuser...

Again DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF THIS WILL BE EASY ENOUGH TO 3M VINYL WRAP??

:D

willbr8132

The two tail pipes are about 22cm apart center to center. When fitting mine I considered a r32 exhaust but I had a quick look at a mates and they looked tighter together. Didnt mesaure thow so not sure. Ended up making a back box for it. Be warned thow, making room for the twin center exhausts requires quite a bit of cutting and is quite tricky. As for the vinyl wraping it shouldnt be a problem as the curves are all smooth and no sharp conrners.

Cupra R

Dec 5, 2001
UK.
Visit site
Just had a thought. Wonder if fitting this would cause problems with the reverse parking sensor's the dealer fitted for me.

DinoSLS

Hi guys!

I'm Dino from Romania. I own a 2010 1.4 TSI Leon Sport Facelift and after a small incident i changed my front bumper with a Cupra R one.

The thing is, i saw that in UK they sell the cupra R with this diffuser and i was wondering if it will fit on a standard facelift rear bumper.
The space where the licence plate is mounted is a bit bigger than the pre-facelift version.

Has anyone tried mounting this diffuser on a stock bumper?

I asked at my local dealer but they wouldn't know anything about this diffuser...
And if it's not to much to ask from a newbie, could someone help me with the ETKA code for this part?

Thanks,
Dino

DaveysFR

May 28, 2008
Northern Ireland: Limavady
Tfsi_Mike

Going by the pics Yin put up of the black CUPRA with it on fitted, it doesnt look to be the same shade as the CUPRA standard bumper insert,

the diffuser looks darker, so the insert and diffuser would need to be painted :(

I had the same idea as yourself but it dont look right on that black CUPRA in the pic.

humza123

will a r32 exhaust fit with this

i know i would have to change the pipe work from the right to left but i wanted to know about the fatness of the back box

Last edited by a moderator:

graememgparker

Aug 24, 2011
this looks good, always wondered if there was an insert you could get to fit a K1, i.e. is the a diffuser on the market, searched for one loads of times but never found anything.