Departure time tenperature

dazmisiak

Mar 11, 2024
For the life of me I can't see how I set a temperature for the departure time, I'm just looking for heating or cooling , I'm not bothered about setting up a charging time...I just don't know how to set them temp?

Any ideas folks

Solo

May 30, 2015
Press the icon of the car on the screen. Press 'battery', then 'e-manager'. You'll find the temperature setting in there along with departure time setup.

dazmisiak

Mar 11, 2024
Press the icon of the car on the screen. Press 'battery', then 'e-manager'. You'll find the temperature setting in there along with departure time setup.
I'll have another look then , thank you

dazmisiak

Mar 11, 2024
I can see where I can set ac but not the temperature ?

Attachments

• PXL_20240314_102546874.jpg
    PXL_20240314_102546874.jpg
    480.8 KB · Views: 37

dazmisiak

Mar 11, 2024
Also....my afternoon departure time works fine, it comes on high before my departure time but the morning one doesn't , they are both set up the same on the manager, the only difference is the car is plugged in in the afternoon??

Another thing , when I get in the car during the day the heating is set to high which wasn't how I left it...very random

dazmisiak

Mar 11, 2024
Thank you to those that replied, I've got it now, I think the departure time in the morning wasn't working because minimum charge was set to 30% I've now taken this down to 10%
I can now see where to adjust the temperature
The only thing that's puzzling me still though is the fact that when I get in the car the heater is always set to max .

Solo

May 30, 2015
Thank you to those that replied, I've got it now, I think the departure time in the morning wasn't working because minimum charge was set to 30% I've now taken this down to 10%
I can now see where to adjust the temperature
The only thing that's puzzling me still though is the fact that when I get in the car the heater is always set to max .
Minimum charge relates to the minimum it will charge to when you plug in. So if you plug in at 9pm, it will charge to 10% then stop and will complete the rest of the charge at your set departure time in the morning (if your departure time is set to charge).

Mine is set at 10% (the lowest available) because I want it to charge overnight at the cheap rate without me having to physically plug it in at midnight!

I think the a/c being on max is because the system tries to heat/cool to the set temperature as quickly as possible so you may be entering the car whilst it hasn't quite hit the desired temperature.

Also, stationary air con will only work if the high voltage battery is sufficiently charged.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members