Ebay Link For Custard (ovni) Drivers

Scotty_b

Leon Cupra 300R
Jun 3, 2004
Hertfordshire
Thats utter b0ll0x! Ive seen two sets of those in different dealers for sale to joe shmo. Not sure if they would look right but i may bid for them if they go for cheap enough! If not and they go for loads im off down the stealer to get a set and sell on!

karlosR

TORQUEY, NOISEY V6
Mar 10, 2006
BEDFORD
not a genuine *RARE* item then? i've never seen them before but i haven't really looked for floor mats on ebay either. they just jumped out at me while i was having a rummage through leon cupra stuff.

Scotty_b

Leon Cupra 300R
Jun 3, 2004
Hertfordshire
A usual "rare" ebay item i think. When i got my car the dealer had red or yellow and i picked red (matched the inner details etc) Ive since seen them in a few dealers so if they are then i have missed a trick! Last time i spoke to a parts man about them he said they were old parts that had been discontinued as no one wanted them

andyb

Admin -SCN Canada:)
Aug 29, 2001
Vancouver
www.andyblackmoredesign.com
just to clarify, they may well be prototypes. We (SCN admin) were asked years ago about these and colour combonations with some prototypes. I have a feeling that this also went up on the forum at some point. It was long time before they made the market place.

J@mes

e46psi.com ;-)
Jun 14, 2004
SEAT sell these mats in either red or yellow checkered flag. cost £50 and only fit leons with the new type of mat twist things... (i know they dont fit 210 LCRs!)

here is a pic of mine...

mats.jpg

paul26982

saw them the other day, thought they would look good in a ovni too

willbatch

Jul 19, 2006
They do look very nice, tempted me!! but i've just brought far to much this month for the old girl!! German e bay had a golf anni recaro trim on it, looks very nice apart from having GTI written on it.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.