Emocion red touch-up stick

punk beatz

Apr 11, 2009
Hi guys,

This morning I was reversing out of our flats car park and noticed I was quite close to a black Avensis. I drove off down the street and noticed a guy looking at me in a strange way. As I drove past he looked at the back of my car and it looked like he was taking my reg down. I then thought something wasn't right, so I drove back to our car park and looked at the black Avensis I got close to, and noticed I'd scuffed the guys bumper. I had a CD on so I didn't hear a thing. Went knocking on doors and found the guy who owned the car, took him outside to show him it and told him I'd pay for any repairs. He said it was nothing and wouldn't accept my details which I'd written down for him.

So *phew*, escaped it, but now I need to fix mine! It's actually the back bumper i've damaged, which I believe is plastic (correct me if I'm wrong.) It's made a few chips on the back bumper, a few inches long and maybe an inch or so high. It's taken the paint off, exposing a black layer underneath. Basically I'm after a touch-up stick for this. I don't know if I need something different due to it being plastic rather than metal. I've tried Halfords but all they have is Flash Red for the Ibiza, which I presume is not the right one, unless they change the names of the colours for legal reasons.

Any help guys? Much appreciated in advance.

punk beatz

Apr 11, 2009
Do you think that Flash Red colour will be ok even though mines Emocion Red? Halfords don't stock any other Seat red, instore or online.

Cheers.

punk beatz

Apr 11, 2009
Cheers Brummy, I've got a little spot near my plate that could do with touching up - i'll test Flash Red on that first and see how it goes :)

Endi2008

Apr 26, 2009
Bristol
Round by me theres a huge garage called "Sprayed It" they would fix that cheap as chips they took all the scratches and stone chips and door dings out my friends car for £80

punk beatz

Apr 11, 2009
There's a guy near me who works for Revive who has always done a sterling job on any chips and scratches I've had. I'm thinking if this Flash Red doesn't look right on that tiny chip near the number plate I'll give him a call. He would probably charge around £70 to repair them, but i'd rather give it a go myself first.