Evo2345's Speed Blue K1 THE END

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Like this? ;)

SeatCupranet-ScottishNationalMeetCrail8.jpg

SeatCupranet-ScottishNationalMeetCrail12.jpg

Jan 14, 2005
Cannock/Wolvo
small update: purchased a handbrake cover off ebay for total sum of £25 looks great fitted matches the red stiching on the seats and gear gator.

Picture taken from the seat site
1P9064310.jpg

Jan 14, 2005
Cannock/Wolvo
Well twintake was fitted today and if i honest I'm really disappointed at the fitment, top carbon air box rubs on the metal pipe below which connects the secondary air box, no bolt supplied for securing the the intake to the wing, wrong instructions supplied which made the whole job takes 3 times longer than it should overall pretty shocking for a £300+ intake. Will be contacting awesome gti/ forge to see what they say:(

Jan 14, 2005
Cannock/Wolvo
You taken her out for a spin mate?
I love the noise of mine, although agree with the fitment not being the best.

Yeah been out for a short run sounds great when on full chat, just really disappointed with the fitment I'm very fussy and like things fitted right especially when you have spent £300. Need to take some photos iver the next few days and send over to forge to see if they think its acceptable

brad1

Sorry to hear mate. I would of gone for the ITG intake at that price or the neuspeed one for £180

Marshall

Jul 7, 2008
Bonnie Scotland
I went for neuspeed at £180. Spent a fortune on intakes on my last car and found the pflow the best fitting and looks good.
My last twintake I found the filter box either rubbed inside the bonnet or on the hose beneath. I also found the scoop to front panel screws kept coming loose.
The itg just looks like a diy makeshift kit although it has good gains.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE

Jan 14, 2005
Cannock/Wolvo
Engine bay shot with the Twintake Fitted, Fitment not good at all so i have contacted Forge.

P1000024.jpg

just needs modified engine cover or TTS Engine Cover to finish it off

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.