Fly Problem

ian.main

Anybody have the same problem as me. I have a Chrono Yellow MY07 Cupra which is contantly covered in fly's when it's parked. I am sick of having to clean difficult to remove fly s**t of the car. does anyone know of a car wash / polish deterrent. If not then the car is going up for sale.

MikeShaw100

Leon FR - White Lightning
Aug 7, 2007
Wakefield
I have the same problem and was advised by the dealer as follows - drive faster than the bugs can fly.:funk:

On several occasions, I have had swarms of bugs flying above the car.

I tried to take photos the other week and had to keep wafting flies away.....lol - see how many you can spot on the link below.

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=141759

Still the best colour (IMHO) and more fly **** and tar spots mean you can spend more quality time washing it at weekends, to the envy of passers by.

Enjoy
Mike

Jan 18, 2007
West Of London
whenever you park up, do a dump somewhere across the street from the car. hey presto! no flies!
:)
I would pay money to see that happen!

However, Yellow is the best colour (biased of course) and it will attract them.

Fact of life unfortunately for having such a stunning car.

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
you can pay me all themoney you like.. but im NOT letting you see me taking a dump by my car!! ( or anywhere else for that matter ) :(

*and WHY is this thread in a model specific area? shouldnt it be of a more 'general' nature??*

paulhdi

Feb 3, 2007
if you use somethinglike collinite, or Klasse, that should be a good barrier against the bugs. Will wipe off easier

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.