Formentor v2 190 issues

Feb 4, 2023
Hi,

I’ve had my formentor v2 190 since last June. I’ve had nothing but issues with it starting from last July where if you closed the boot , it completely stopped the infotainment screen from working & multiple errors on the dash such as park assist etc.

it went in for a repair where they said they refitted loose trim and updated the software.

since then there has been issues every week and I requested a rejection. The car went back to the dealership but they advised there was no issues and advised they won’t reject the car. This is now with the ombudsman but still struggling to get anywhere. All the issues are intermittent & wondering if anyone else has experienced these? And if anyone has rejected their car?

- park assist error
- Manouvere assist error , all sensors on reverse camera show as ‘!’
- sound not working
- sound working but beats system not
- car sometimes doesn’t lock (with key)
- front assist not available
- system crashes after driving for 10-20 seconds
- The latest issue which is very bad , the interior lighting ( all of them ) turn off and on while driving… I have a 9 minute video of it doing so & these lights sometimes turn off and on 10-20 times in 20-30 seconds. Also when locking the car the lights continue to turn off and on.

pkaps

vz310
May 10, 2022
After all this they wouldn't take the car back or find a way to fix it? having all these faults its obvious unsafe to drive and can't think of a reason the dealer would say its ok and let you drive it.

Feb 4, 2023
After all this they wouldn't take the car back or find a way to fix it? having all these faults its obvious unsafe to drive and can't think of a reason the dealer would say its ok and let you drive it.
All issues are intermittent. Typically when it went back to the dealer they advised no issues were present.

the only one which happens every day now is the interior lighting turning off and on.. I’ve contacted a third party to see if this would be enough for them to write a report on this

the dealership have seen photos and videos of the faults but they couldn’t care.

while there are lots of issues , this seems electrical.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise