Got a Cupra R huddersfield

SRStdi

Aug 18, 2008
Hi

Well i sold my LC tdi and have just purchased a Cupra R, from Huddersfield SEAT.

8k and i got a 54 plate, 32k on clock, FSH, 12 months TAX and Warranty in Black own owner from new. Gets delivered next week!!!

Well chuffed, but i didnt get to go and see it as it was over 150miles away i purchased over the phone!!! Really hope its a good one which they have assured me it is... wouldnt of normally of done it this way but i was constantly missing out on LCR as they were being scooped up within hours of going up for sale.

Anyone in Huddersfield??? if you have seen this id love some sneak peaks of my new car ;)

Thanks

SRStdi

Aug 18, 2008
Deposit, and yeah i saw the Pickys before i did put a deposit down... Looked great.

Just wondered if anyone has seen it?

SRStdi

Aug 18, 2008
Wish i could... as i have bought it they have taken the link down which im gutted about cos i cant look at it. :p :Z

SRStdi

Aug 18, 2008
ha ha ha first thing will be head unit, and my tdi was black so i know too well about the dirt...

paulrushton

Apr 5, 2009
Hi

I'm in Hudds and seen your car

I'd be asking for money back mate to be honest....

Nah only joking. It's parked up nice and clean (very clean to be honest) just near the corner of the front with a big sold sign in the window. I noticed it when I was there a couple of days ago buying a new front splitter.

Although i didn't "inspect" the car it certainly did look nice and i'm sure you wont be disappointed with it.

Enjoy

Paul