Greg J's White 1.4 Mk4 Sportrider - cupra bumper fitted!

looking good mate, what wheels you planning on getting?

when i had my old m4 1.4 DAB, i had the same wheels you have on now and when i changed them i got RS4 replica's off ebay for £400, that was with tyres and free p+p. i put the olds ones on ebay and got £325.

Something white. Love white on white. Really like inovit redlines in 17s. I like the rs4s but I think its white im after. Don't know how theyd look painted.
redline_white_2.jpg

As long as they dont have too many spokes. Not into that at all.

harry17

how did you debadge the ibiza bit? i think it looks really smart and want to do mine.

harry17

did it and it took me about 5 minutes to get all the letters off. i couldnt find any tar remover to get rid of the glue so i just used some vodka and a bit of elbow grease and it shifted after about 10 mins. looks so much better.

harry17

ill try get some but the only problem is they wont upload to my computer off my iphone when i plug it in so cant get them on here. but ill see what i can do.

harry17

not to much. i just bought some led number plate lights and another one for the interior, some philips xtreme xenon headlights, led sidelights and fog lights, stubby arial, couple of SCN stickers in my back windows, and exhaust tip but want to get a new custom back box soon and im gonna colour code my bumper strips soon. i think you can just take them off and spray them but will have to look into that.
im looking to buy a front splitter and some 20mm spacers as well then paint my calipers red and maybe get some skoda vrs or audi rs4 alloys. but all in good time

rf860

Jan 23, 2010
scotland
Hi, just noticed that you have changed the exhaust from the pea-shooter one lol, what exhaust do you have on it? looks good!

rf860

Jan 23, 2010
scotland
i was thinking of getting an exhaust tip like that but i thought that it would affect airflow? Where abouts did you buy the tip from and how much? (im just down the road from where you live lol, i recognise where you live aswell haha)

harry17

i just got a bolt on one from halfords and it cost me like 30 quid. but its got some stupid RS logo on it whihc looks a bit stupid. but it looks like the cupra exhaust from a distance. but im gonna get a customs backbox soon hopefully.

i was thinking of getting an exhaust tip like that but i thought that it would affect airflow? Where abouts did you buy the tip from and how much? (im just down the road from where you live lol, i recognise where you live aswell haha)

It was at the garage across from the garage bowling but it's closed down now. I'm sure most garages or body shops would do it though. It was about £70 fitted.

harry17

haha yer i know. its ok for now but im gonna search about for a bit see what i can get. afew people reckon i could get a custom back box for about 100 quid so....

harry17

Its just an exhaust tip. Got it from a local garage n they cut off the existing bit (cos it turns down slightly) and welded it on. Was like the first thing I did.

does yours make any more noise than the original one? or its it purely cosmetic?

rf860

Jan 23, 2010
scotland
It was at the garage across from the garage bowling but it's closed down now. I'm sure most garages or body shops would do it though. It was about £70 fitted.

Oh yeah, i remember that place. Do you know of any other places where i could get one without the embarrassing branding like on the halfords one lol