Greg J's White 1.4 Mk4 Sportrider - cupra bumper fitted!

harry17

:help:

no just for the look of it. It's got quite a good sound to it anyway. Didn't want to sound like a jet engine like some people seem to like ha.

i know what you mean. i had an old corsa go past me the other day and i couldnt hear anything over the drone of its exhaust. i just want a deeper, sportier tone to mine but nothing too loud so a back box should do it.

harry17

done anything to the car recently? i want to code the bump strips and drop mine but i just dont have the money at the moment

oneofthetwins

Born Slippy
Apr 16, 2009
Banknock
It was off the internet. Flyeyes it's called. I thought it was good, easy and quick to put on. It was about £13 delivered which is was ok. I'm ordering another sheet cos one of my back lights is done using 2 smaller bits n there's a slight line down the middle. Kind of thing nobody has noticed but I know it's there n want it sorted. But I think 1 sheet could do back, front, side indicators and fogs. There's a tutorial on the http://www.flyeyeskit.co.uk/order.php?col=black

Thanks mate might get a sheet for the front, take it its easy to do? saw the tutorial but the guy that done it is prob a pro :)

not done anything for a while but have been planning.
got photoshops of what i want (cheers scott) but need to decide on alloys as i keep going between them.
opinions please.

inovit redlines
Untitled-1copy-39.jpg

octavia vrs
vrscolourcoded.jpg

Last edited:

dutchdog

Sep 5, 2010
JHB - South Africa
Redlines.. and put a red pinstripe on the outerside.

I also noticed you did all vents to honeycomb. Where did u order those? (spots and next to lights vents)

Next mods? Uhm.. white sidestrip, black roof and black mirrors and those redlines..

DONE.

Redlines.. and put a red pinstripe on the outerside.

I also noticed you did all vents to honeycomb. Where did u order those? (spots and next to lights vents)

Next mods? Uhm.. white sidestrip, black roof and black mirrors and those redlines..

DONE.

Saw the other thread before this btw. Yeah all standard honeycomb when I got the car new.

Yeah I want those alloys, black roof, rear badge the same as the front, coilovers maybe. But first I want the cupra spoiler that's sat in my room for months painted and fitted and at the same time get the bumper strips colour coded and all the grills and valance gloss black.