MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
i just want an uprated 1 as long as it can do the job :shrug:

and the sachs clutches was just to show hooch that sachs was a manufacturer

Triple D

i just want an uprated 1 as long as it can do the job :shrug:

and the sachs clutches was just to show hooch that sachs was a manufacturer
Ah ok, well if you get a sachs clutch, can you give me the part numbers? for future refernce.

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
my turbo made a squeeling noise tonight as i puled onto my drive :( smoking and smelling more too i need to get this sorted asap!

h17och

the hunt is over. 460bhp
Sep 1, 2005
Dunstabubble
got a rply from atp...$250 discount on two trubos...still more expensive than ecocode

ecocode replyed today and asked for my phone number as they want to speak to me, hope to hear from them soon!

HoocH

myk3

Dec 16, 2005
tell ecode you where forwarded from michael who ordered a gtrs around july time and you demand a good price ;)

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
be good to see what sorta discount we get on the cheeper site- ecode wont they give us futher discount on the two clutches hooch?? does anybody know what clutches will fit my mk4 54 plate cupra petrol???

myk3

Dec 16, 2005
ecodce tuning are good for prices. BUT ATP are a hell of a lot quicker for shipping parts. from experiance! it took ecode over 2 month to get all my gtrs parts together.

speak to them and tell them you are only going to pass the money over so long as they have the parts ready!!

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
will keep this in mind! id prefer to pay and get the goods quicker than pay less and have hassle and waiting to do!

what clutch did you go for myk3

caney

Apr 24, 2005
spec stage 2 clutch is on its way.
get ready with your credit card when you get a call from uk customs asking for import taxes :cry: cost me about£60 and that was just the pressure plate:wtf:unless you ordered through a uk dealer that is!

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
what are the options then as i cant find anything! and im panicing as payday is onlytwo weeks away and i need everything lined up for me too buy.

have you had a reply from ecode yet?? or are we going atp?

h17och

the hunt is over. 460bhp
Sep 1, 2005
Dunstabubble
eco asked for my number and that was it..!?

proberly go atp then mate

as for clutches i no wot u mean...hard to find whats what!

i may get mine once turbos is on

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
i think thats what its looking like for me too! how are we going about paying if were wanting to buy the turbos together for a discount

Triple D

rash, AFAIK, your clutch is the same size and dimensions as a mk3 golf GTI aparently. Same diameter pressure plate and same amount of splines on the input shaft and drive plate.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.