gtrs turbo

Dec 31, 2005
London
Hooch your car is going to a beast lol
Looking forward to K04 in mine!, am I right in thinking a gt28 eliminator would literally plug and play in a years time when i get bored again?

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
ive got my van so im alright

rash im thinking of going for a proper gt28rs, would you be up for that?

HoocH

I DONT KNOW :cry: im totally lost at the moment gotta find the tip setup before i go and buy a turbo! i have got my heart set on the gtrs tho :shrug:

myk3

Dec 16, 2005
i would say the gt28rs kit will cost near 2 times the ammount, though its a better kit. at the end of the day its your money!

myk3

Dec 16, 2005
Hooch your car is going to a beast lol
Looking forward to K04 in mine!, am I right in thinking a gt28 eliminator would literally plug and play in a years time when i get bored again?

yah its plug and playish!

but that is suck a waste of money! go GTRS now which wont cost much more any way!

Dec 31, 2005
London
yah its plug and playish!

but that is suck a waste of money! go GTRS now which wont cost much more any way!

If i had the money i would be, however this is a way for me to achieve good bhp in 2 stages, k04, then gt28 eliminator in a year, im hoping for 320-330bhp eventually but would be happy with 270 for a while whilst I sort things like the clutch etc, If I had 5k i would prob either go IHI or the backdraft gt2860 kit.

unless im getting my wires crossed (which is possible lol) and the gtrs eliminator is what I actually mean, I wouldnt go from k04 to gt2x, that would be pointless for what 10-15bhp

myk3

Dec 16, 2005
the gt28 kit will not much much more if any more expensive if imported from the USA

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
how much Horse power do you want ??? rashcupra

im aiming for about 310-330bhp and 300 lb ft

ive p.md some1 with the uprated clutch i need so will get the same as him.
Now all i need to sort out is a place that will fit the gtrs turbo and i need to sort the tip and maf sensor setup out then its sorted! ive got till the end of the month to sort it.:blink:

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.