help help help limp mode problem

danielko3s

dani
Jun 24, 2009
cannock
i recently baught my ko3s and since ive baught it has never run rite.i was wondering if some one could shine some light my way and help me with my problems please.

rite here goes

baught it in limp mode and had it diagnosed and it came up maf sensor so i replaced that

then it came back in limp mode again and now it said engine running to lean and maximum engine speed limited so i had this erased and had my ecu sent away to be repaired and remapped then it was ok for about a day then it done it again then back into limp mode again then i had it checked again n then it came up o2 sensor fault then erased it again n then it was fine for about a week then its in limp mode again :censored:.had it read today and it keeps coming up engine running to lean

what could this be

ive changed the following plugs ignition coils maf sensor temp sensor.had a full service

n now i just dont know what to do

the mods qare as folowed

ko3s trubo
full miltech exhaust and sports cat
jetex 300bhp air filter
custom code stage 2 remap
fmic
did have n249 bypass valve but have put it back to standard
samco hose kit

thankyouuuuuuuu hopefully some one can help me

cuprachrissy

post this in the normal mk3 section mate, the faq section is like a ghost town.

danielko3s

dani
Jun 24, 2009
cannock
help me please some one limp mode problem

help help help limp mode problem

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i recently baught my ko3s and since ive baught it has never run rite.i was wondering if some one could shine some light my way and help me with my problems please.

rite here goes

baught it in limp mode and had it diagnosed and it came up maf sensor so i replaced that

then it came back in limp mode again and now it said engine running to lean and maximum engine speed limited so i had this erased and had my ecu sent away to be repaired and remapped then it was ok for about a day then it done it again then back into limp mode again then i had it checked again n then it came up o2 sensor fault then erased it again n then it was fine for about a week then its in limp mode again .had it read today and it keeps coming up engine running to lean

what could this be

ive changed the following plugs ignition coils maf sensor temp sensor.had a full service

n now i just dont know what to do

the mods qare as folowed

ko3s trubo
full miltech exhaust and sports cat
jetex 300bhp air filter
custom code stage 2 remap
fmic
did have n249 bypass valve but have put it back to standard
samco hose kit

thankyouuuuuuuu hopefully some one can help me

danielko3s

dani
Jun 24, 2009
cannock
i was told to put it back to standard because i was told that was the problem.
it was because the map was set to run 1.2 bar of boost and it was boost spiking to 1.5 an then when i put it back to standard it didnt do it then.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.